Unity Hotel Elera [v02406142000] [Project Elera]

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes

JonnyHoum94

Aug 11, 2023
I've got a question. I got the XML set up and all the toys/outfits are working fine but how do you "summon" the robot? The only way I found it was through the hologram-looking thing on the ground in your room but that requires authentication to use.
how do i get the robot without the autorization?
You need this
https://f95zone.to/threads/hotel-elera-v202405252130-project-elera.72713/post-11471464

And this
https://f95zone.to/threads/hotel-elera-v202405252130-project-elera.72713/post-12007055

Reactions: WoleKdeMamKaru

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
What are "funds" in that game? And is there a way to "authorize" just by crack?
Funds are how much money you've subbed via the Patreon in total.
If you sub for $5 for 5 months, you'd have 25 credits in the game, and can access anything that costs 25 or less, no limit.

Cracking the game seems to go back and forth, scroll through the thread I guess.

(EDIT: I should also clarify that credits never go down, get spent, or expire, which I'm pretty grateful for because I stopped subbing a while back.)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Jolly_The_Jester

spv83

Oct 12, 2019
I have set up the MelonLoader mod. but when playing VR, I lose control on the controllers. at the same time, when you interact with the Persians, everything is fine, but to select answers or menu items, you have to take the controller strongly to the right to select an item. and does this mod work in VR or not?

Racknarock

Jul 11, 2019
I have set up the MelonLoader mod. but when playing VR, I lose control on the controllers. at the same time, when you interact with the Persians, everything is fine, but to select answers or menu items, you have to take the controller strongly to the right to select an item. and does this mod work in VR or not?
i learn that you recover control with the Melonloader interface active, but my experience is in 2D but you can try.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
turn off the menus when you are mid session, turn em back on with f7

kurisu7885

Feb 16, 2020
I have no idea why, but this game works perfectly smoothly in desktop mode but when I try to play it in VR via my Quest with a link cable it stutters horribly.

Reactions: catsdino

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HotelElera-2024.06.14.2000
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Oct 7, 2022
Update -

For this game you need MelonLoader from GitHub here -

Launch the MelonLoader installer, and deselect "Latest" and choose "0.57", as it's the most stable.

Then download THIS version of UnityExplorer -

Then follow this >

When you've done that, launch your game as normal and wait a few moments. MelonLoader will kick in, and then UnityExplorer will launch with F7 as normal. Enjoy!

For confirmation -

View attachment 2847187
But it does not work.
image_2024-06-20_225606040.png
What should I do?
-------
Figured it out.
But I can't create a robot it requires authorization anyway.

Last edited:

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
But it does not work.
View attachment 3754307
What should I do?
-------
Figured it out.
I mean, my post was from almost a year ago now, so I doubt it will be relevant with the versions that have released since then. Though, give it a try - I might look into finding a new method, if I do, I'll post it here.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jolly_The_Jester

JonnyHoum94

Aug 11, 2023
But it does not work.
View attachment 3754307
What should I do?
-------
Figured it out.
I mean, my post was from almost a year ago now, so I doubt it will be relevant with the versions that have released since then. Though, give it a try - I might look into finding a new method, if I do, I'll post it here.
It works. I use this method all the time

Reactions: .Sirene
3.60 star(s) 13 Votes