Unity Hotel Elera [v02406142000] [Project Elera]

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
enough arguing of what species we'd put our virtual dick in. I'm in the interest of attaining virtual currency in unattended ways as to not be locked out of content in an unfinished game

Reactions: aknomas and Furtig

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
enough arguing of what species we'd put our virtual dick in. I'm in the interest of attaining virtual currency in unattended ways as to not be locked out of content in an unfinished game
You aren't missing much and if you do some reading you can find out how.

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
You aren't missing much and if you do some reading you can find out how.
well the last guy asking if there was a work around got ignored and the only "solution" is an outdated save that doesn't even have everything unlocked. I'd rather have a money cheat and if that's already been discussed may you direct me to said post?

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
well the last guy asking if there was a work around got ignored and the only "solution" is an outdated save that doesn't even have everything unlocked. I'd rather have a money cheat and if that's already been discussed may you direct me to said post?
follow the chain from two pages back. I was able to get duplicates of things even paying only gets you one of following their info.

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
follow the chain from two pages back. I was able to get duplicates of things even paying only gets you one of following their info.
then I guess my question is where the heck do I stick these strings
EDIT: Oh ok I see. no matter, there's an online verification to make sure you actually bought access to the robot. Clever bastard

Last edited:

Lt.Loner

Jul 5, 2021
then I guess my question is where the heck do I stick these strings
EDIT: Oh ok I see. no matter, there's an online verification to make sure you actually bought access to the robot. Clever bastard
So it's the waiting game until someone makes a hack so we can use the robot?

erminua

Dec 14, 2022
okay so i can't do anything in the first room, i can't go up to the deer guy or receptionist even when i move around the barrier and i cant open the door. the starting menu doesn't work either, its just white squares.

Last edited:
Reactions: Droid019164

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
White squares sounds like a serious issue, you might need to consider contacting Elera over this, unless you're trying to play the game on an old, weak PC.

erminua

Dec 14, 2022
White squares sounds like a serious issue, you might need to consider contacting Elera over this, unless you're trying to play the game on an old, weak PC.
it's definitely not an old and weak pc but it's running on linux through Lutris, maybe some config setting is wrong

rungtate

Aug 20, 2021
Is there a way to get the game on quest 2?
You can play it on there either through the Air Link method or using a direct cable to your computer. Very few VR games on PC are actually formatted to be directly installed onto a headset though so effectively streaming it from you PC is the only method. For me I have used both of those methods but I'm pretty sure you need Oculus's app installed for it to work right. I just download/unzip the VR game of choice, add the .EXE of it into the library of the Oculus app, then start my Oculus and connect it to my PC either though Air Link or direct cable and click the library tab to see my added games to run.

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
You can play it on there either through the Air Link method or using a direct cable to your computer. Very few VR games on PC are actually formatted to be directly installed onto a headset though so effectively streaming it from you PC is the only method. For me I have used both of those methods but I'm pretty sure you need Oculus's app installed for it to work right. I just download/unzip the VR game of choice, add the .EXE of it into the library of the Oculus app, then start my Oculus and connect it to my PC either though Air Link or direct cable and click the library tab to see my added games to run.
I never use the oculus app. I start every game with virtual desktop+SteamVR. I haven't come across anything where this does not work yet.

rungtate

Aug 20, 2021
I never use the oculus app. I start every game with virtual desktop+SteamVR. I haven't come across anything where this does not work yet.
The Oculus app is free and usually works just fine for me. Last I seen the Virtual Desktop app was a paid app unless that has changed? Using the Oculus app does allow the Air Link feature at least so you don't need a cable connected to play stuff from your PC.

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes