Unity Hotel Elera [v02406142000] [Project Elera]

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes

kamicowzy

Jun 25, 2018
It is unwise to make the folders manually. Let UE do it for you, if you make them manually and you have some weird permission sets on Windows - it'll just cause further issue.

I will make a video on installation later today.
When I installed melon loader it didn't make a Userlibs folder. So I made a Userlibs folder and it works

Shutup666

Oct 21, 2017
Update -

For this game you need MelonLoader from GitHub here -

Launch the MelonLoader installer, and deselect "Latest" and choose "0.57", as it's the most stable.

Then download THIS version of UnityExplorer -

Then follow this >

When you've done that, launch your game as normal and wait a few moments. MelonLoader will kick in, and then UnityExplorer will launch with F7 as normal. Enjoy!

For confirmation -

View attachment 2847187
but dosen't work why?
i have make it

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
just wondering, What's the point of the unity explorer for this game? is it just to put assets wherever you want?
I personally use it because this meme dev can't into floor collision on loading sometimes and I don't want to reset the game since if you fall through the ground you can't get to ANY menus since they are world objects.

Reactions: wiwem71072

sc0rp10n

Aug 26, 2018
... you can't get to ANY menus since they are world objects.
Ha, that explains the less than ideal positioning of the menus most of the time. Didn't fall through the floor though (yet).

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
This is not a knock on furries. It's just... these models are body horror. lol. More like an FPS horror game than anything erotic, based on their eye-shriveling design. If I saw one of them coming at me from the closet I'd pump then full of lead with a shotgun. :HideThePain:
View attachment 3362712
I agree but it's mostly because they have one BLANK expression at all times on. It makes all the advanced physics this game has going on kinda contrast hard. They never change expression and it's very noticeable. Guess that is why the robot is the least uncanny model in this game.

Oct 10, 2018
This is not a knock on furries. It's just... these models are body horror. lol. More like an FPS horror game than anything erotic, based on their eye-shriveling design. If I saw one of them coming at me from the closet I'd pump then full of lead with a shotgun. :HideThePain:
View attachment 3362712
Nah, it's a fair statement. It's definitely pretty niche but there's those of us who are major into the existing models.
I agree but it's mostly because they have one BLANK expression at all times on. It makes all the advanced physics this game has going on kinda contrast hard. They never change expression and it's very noticeable. Guess that is why the robot is the least uncanny model in this game.
I can't say for sure but maybe that's what some people have an issue with?

Reactions: catsdino

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Nah, it's a fair statement. It's definitely pretty niche but there's those of us who are major into the existing models.

It's the weird glossy skin. It's the almost mechanical shape & motions. It's the way oversized vaginas & how any insertions look like they're about to burst the stomach & literally rip the creature in half with blood & guts. It's the colors and set. Just saying this from the preview photos. But it looks like a horror FPS. Not sexy at all. :ROFLMAO:

There's an uncanny valley here too. Obviously not for looking human, since they don't. But for looking lifelike at all vs some horror FNAF robot dolls.

Cold and slimy vs soft and plushy. :eek:

agmbo12

Jan 23, 2024
I'm a little bit very stuck at the uhh first second of the game.

In non-VR mode.

I have my room card and I've been jumping around getting stuck in geometry for like 20 minutes, can't find a door to open or anything else to interact with.

HELP PLS IF YOU CAN <3

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019

I personally feel the way faces animate go a long way. In this game they barely move like. It's comical how little they move. They blink and maybe move lips sometimes but it's very much like a funhouse doll with the movement.

And not the kind people wanna have fun time with if they're into that. I can almost hear the gears turning inside the virtual characters when I look at their eyes. Maybe a bag outfit item would help.

Really though this game needs a reset button cause it is really easy to move out of the map during loading screens.

gogol1234

Sep 18, 2023
I'm a little bit very stuck at the uhh first second of the game.

In non-VR mode.

I have my room card and I've been jumping around getting stuck in geometry for like 20 minutes, can't find a door to open or anything else to interact with.

HELP PLS IF YOU CAN <3
The elevators, go to them.

Reactions: agmbo12

mierda2244

Jan 25, 2021
If melonloader was correctly installed, it would create a userlibs folder after you launch the game once, then you can put the things in the userlib folder, but you could also create it yourself, the correct name is "UserLibs"
again, if you already launched the game after installing melonloader correctly, it should exist, so you're doing something wrong, Sirene's explanation isn't complete and you'll have to read a bit between the lines, but it's because it should be straightforward.

1: Launch meloninstaller, pick the executable of the game, untick latest, select version 5.7, meloninstaller will automatically read that the exe is 64 bits so you don't have to change that.
2: create the Userlibs folder, put universelib in, create the Mods folder, but the other shit in. (All these folders are going where the game's executable is)
3: Launch the game, wait like 10 seconds. melon will autolaunch unity explorer. press F7 to unlaunch it. then do Sirene's video instructions.

If melonloader doesn't autolaunch, something went wrong. you should delete the game and reinstall it and redo those steps. (just in case something went wrong, that's not a necessary step, just a safety one)
i try this like ten time in diferent days and is't work, i try in diferent order and diferent melonintaller versions and still nothig,in one try the game directly crash or the don't respond to the mouse or the vr

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes