Unity Hotel Elera [v02406142000] [Project Elera]

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes

hhanson109

Jan 29, 2019
Update -

For this game you need MelonLoader from GitHub here -

Launch the MelonLoader installer, and deselect "Latest" and choose "0.57", as it's the most stable.

Then download THIS version of UnityExplorer -

Then follow this >

When you've done that, launch your game as normal and wait a few moments. MelonLoader will kick in, and then UnityExplorer will launch with F7 as normal. Enjoy!

For confirmation -

View attachment 2847187
This still work? Can't seem to get it working in game when i tried it, followed the instructions.

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
This still work? Can't seem to get it working in game when i tried it, followed the instructions.
There is a strong possibility that the newer installation of the game might not run with this method. I will test it and adjust my original post accordingly.

5ch4man

Aug 14, 2022
I can confirm your method works.
i have no idea what im doing wrong but after doing all that, pressing F7 doesnt bring up the unity explorer UI.

when putting in the files from the unity explorer zip files though, while the tutorial says to put UniverseLib.IL2CPP.dll into 'UserLib' folder, there is no folder named 'UserLib' but there was 'UserData'. not sure how that's relevant

gogol1234

Sep 18, 2023
If melonloader was correctly installed, it would create a userlibs folder after you launch the game once, then you can put the things in the userlib folder, but you could also create it yourself, the correct name is "UserLibs"
again, if you already launched the game after installing melonloader correctly, it should exist, so you're doing something wrong, Sirene's explanation isn't complete and you'll have to read a bit between the lines, but it's because it should be straightforward.

1: Launch meloninstaller, pick the executable of the game, untick latest, select version 5.7, meloninstaller will automatically read that the exe is 64 bits so you don't have to change that.
2: create the Userlibs folder, put universelib in, create the Mods folder, but the other shit in. (All these folders are going where the game's executable is)
3: Launch the game, wait like 10 seconds. melon will autolaunch unity explorer. press F7 to unlaunch it. then do Sirene's video instructions.

If melonloader doesn't autolaunch, something went wrong. you should delete the game and reinstall it and redo those steps. (just in case something went wrong, that's not a necessary step, just a safety one)

Reactions: 5ch4man

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
1: Launch meloninstaller, pick the executable of the game, untick latest, select version 5.7, meloninstaller will automatically read that the exe is 64 bits so you don't have to change that.
2: create the Userlibs folder, put universelib in, create the Mods folder, but the other shit in. (All these folders are going where the game's executable is)
3: Launch the game, wait like 10 seconds. melon will autolaunch unity explorer. press F7 to unlaunch it. then do Sirene's video instructions.
It is unwise to make the folders manually. Let UE do it for you, if you make them manually and you have some weird permission sets on Windows - it'll just cause further issue.

I will make a video on installation later today.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HotelElera-2024.02.13.2140a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

sc0rp10n

Aug 26, 2018
Does anyone else get the strange problem, that the camera is in crouch mode when playing sitting with a vr headset?
I find that a real dealbreaker, that way it's unplayable and I don't see why I should be standing the whole time playing.
An interesting point is, that sitting heigt is indeed configured as "standing" height in steams vr-room setup (got a htc cosmos elite if that is relevant)

unity101

Dec 13, 2021
HotelElera-2024.02.13.2140a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Soo what is new with this update?

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes