Unity Hotel Elera [v02406142000] [Project Elera]

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
Exactly. And then you talk to her and help her with her luggage and stuff like that.
I don't have sound tho. Nothing nowhere. Not on desktop not in VR. I play with Quest 2 through Virtual Desktop.
Anybody else experiencing this or am I just stoopid and is that normal right now.
There is no sound atm

PonyTales

Aug 1, 2020
Definitely keeping an eye on this, waiting for Fucking to be implemented tho before i "really" get into it. Mary's Big Brown Asshole is CALLING TO ME!!!!

...oh and that christmas dragon from the other elera game! i want HER TOO!!!!

PonyTales

Aug 1, 2020
yeah i just tried VR today...Vive Cosmos just has a black screen. :(

well that sucks, was really looking forward to this one.

kurisu7885

Feb 16, 2020
yeah i just tried VR today...Vive Cosmos just has a black screen. :(

well that sucks, was really looking forward to this one.
As nice as it is in VR you aren't missing much, all you can really do is finger fist and grope them a bit and you can't make them cum in VR yet.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Hotel of the future?
In which possible future do you have sex with horses and cows, except if they're mutated with humans? Also, would they have human tits?

And, are you actually born without a penis? Because you have to use toys on them. IMO a waste of very good talent which I could surely use for my own project...

(I do understand that some people are into furry stuff, but I just feel that a game of this possible magnitude won't be worth it).

Jun 21, 2021
Last time I played this it was a nightmare of switching back and forth between VR and PC because you couldn't interact with certain things in both ways. Has that been fixed? Or was it just me to begin with?

Toastmn

Aug 14, 2017
Where do you find the vending machine/new toys? Is it not in the desktop version? Found nothing on the shopping floor.

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes