Unity Hotel Elera [v02406142000] [Project Elera]

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Where do you find the vending machine/new toys? Is it not in the desktop version? Found nothing on the shopping floor.
I only played once in vr but I came across them on the walls half way down the shopping area. Looks like patrons accrue in game currency over the time that they're subscribed which allows them to "purchase" different kinds of dildos though there are a few freebies. Currently, unless I've missed something, it doesn't look like non-payers miss out on much other than different colored dildos.

enter00

Jul 22, 2020
hello , out of curuiousty question , will this be be supported without VR?
You can play it without VR. Just use WASD to move, "E" to interact and the mouse to move the toys. It's ok but i guess updates will come veeeerrrrry slowly and it will be abandoned in a year or so. There is no game of that dev that I know he has completed so far...

Reactions: TheKnight

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
I wanna like this as the more VR the merrier but i don't think this realistic furry approach is for me, it kinda creeps me out rather than arouse. Not saying it should change it though, i know people will appreciate this style and there is nothing else quite like it, just that it isn't for me, i might check it out again when it's done though.

Reactions: bmuddy

kortzu

Jan 6, 2020
hello ;)
I wanted to ask if there are similar games where u can do a bit more than here. I like this kind of games but i cant find any good (animated like that and simulation) :(.

recker

Jun 26, 2019
GOTY 2021 , no doubt
more sex scene , more character and finally add some "prolapse ,gaping "
All we need to be GOTY :'3

Reactions: catsdino

Okami83

May 23, 2019
You have low standards for Game of the year. That's not enough criteria for such high praise. But I do think they are amazing at working on this program.

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes