Unity Hotel Elera [v02406142000] [Project Elera]

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
The Oculus app is free and usually works just fine for me. Last I seen the Virtual Desktop app was a paid app unless that has changed? Using the Oculus app does allow the Air Link feature at least so you don't need a cable connected to play stuff from your PC.
The wireless connection via VD is much smoother in my experience.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
The Oculus app is free and usually works just fine for me. Last I seen the Virtual Desktop app was a paid app unless that has changed? Using the Oculus app does allow the Air Link feature at least so you don't need a cable connected to play stuff from your PC.
I personally use ALVR and riftcat. ALVR is leagues better than RC though. They have gone off their rocker lately while ALVR is completely untied and free. It just works. Make sure your devices are not trash tier with it though.

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
no seriously though, is this a VR only game or what?
No, it can be played with or without VR, though there is a little glitch where the program gets stuck in one mode or the other because the dev hasn't implemented a way to manually pick one.
Both modes are fine.

erminua

Dec 14, 2022
No, it can be played with or without VR, though there is a little glitch where the program gets stuck in one mode or the other because the dev hasn't implemented a way to manually pick one.
Both modes are fine.
okay so how do i get it to not launch in vr mode?

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
okay so how do i get it to not launch in vr mode?
The workaround is taking the VR files out of the game folder, but I forget what they're called. I think they had VR in the name, or Oculus or something. Maybe "OpenXR"?

erminua

Dec 14, 2022
thanks but it didn't work. i took out all the files with openxr in the name and it still launches in vr mode.

Droid019164

Feb 6, 2019
The main menu just don't work and won't let you even try the game. Downloaded the workupload ver (202304221915)

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Is there a new update?
There's an alpha test build on the Discord for Patrons:

Alpha BUILD EMELY AND CUSTOM MODE [202307112220]
  • New custom mode for test character without story (Available for current supporters and exclusive tiers)
  • New character EMELY (Cow genetically modified woman)
  • Teleport system for call unlimited characters at the custom mode scene (At this moment available only EMELY)
  • New location for custom room
  • Base interactive poses for EMELY
  • For get toys, robots parts visit floor shop by elevator at the custom room. And return back by elevator at the floor shop.
Never really bother leaking the alpha builds because they tend not to last too long before the full release, and the alpha tests are usually pretty awful. Haven't actually played the game at all since back before the dude was added.
Also, yeah, you read that right, in a game with so few characters already, there's two horses (one is sexable) and two cows (one has an udder.) It'd make more sense for Elera to make a wider variety of character species, but ehhh.

googlemcb

Dec 5, 2021
Okay guys. Call me a genius for thinking about trying this. Or call me an idiot for not trying it sooner.

After a few nights of trying to get Bepinex to work with the game i finally did it.
I installed and used Unity explorer to get access into the custom room and spawn the new character.
Explaining what to do would take too long so im going to leave a tutorial video and an archive of my game pre-modded.

For now i didnt figured out how to get the robot but maybe you guys will be faster than me. Until then Enjoy it <3

NOTE : You cant click buttons unless the unity explorer menu is disabled , to open it and close it like in the video press F7

Aug 30, 2021
Okay guys. Call me a genius for thinking about trying this. Or call me an idiot for not trying it sooner.

After a few nights of trying to get Bepinex to work with the game i finally did it.
I installed and used Unity explorer to get access into the custom room and spawn the new character.
Explaining what to do would take too long so im going to leave a tutorial video and an archive of my game pre-modded.

For now i didnt figured out how to get the robot but maybe you guys will be faster than me. Until then Enjoy it <3

NOTE : You cant click buttons unless the unity explorer menu is disabled , to open it and close it like in the video press F7

Mega
not the kind of robot i was expecting. kinda disappointing. BUT... still... those are some nice tits

googlemcb

Dec 5, 2021
Heres the demonstration on how to get the robot and parts for it.

If you dont want the pink body and desire another one from the list just try disabling and enabling the other {content group}(clone) in order to highlight and find the one you want , im pretty sure its not hard to understand how it works.

The only weird thing is that i couldnt interact with the robot's boob's. it may be because of the unity explorer or maybe thats how it was developed.

Lt.Loner

Jul 5, 2021
Heres the demonstration on how to get the robot and parts for it.

If you dont want the pink body and desire another one from the list just try disabling and enabling the other {content group}(clone) in order to highlight and find the one you want , im pretty sure its not hard to understand how it works.

The only weird thing is that i couldnt interact with the robot's boob's. it may be because of the unity explorer or maybe thats how it was developed.
Hallelujah, thanks!

• Red Heart
Reactions: googlemcb
3.60 star(s) 13 Votes