Unity Hotel Elera [v202407041900] [Project Elera]

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes

jm0n

Dec 6, 2017
First off, this game is really great and it's impressive all thats been added
Im really glad this isnt VR only, but wow would it be fun in VR
This game is seriously tempting me to get VR tho at the same time i absolutely loathe the idea of wearing a headset,
If there was someway to implement the 'hands' feature on desktop id support you for sure, but i obviously dont how that would be done, probably be very clunky and require many controls/options and lots of coding,
but if it was possible im sure itd make many people happy ( all of non-vr people )
:)

Dementor_ene

Dec 6, 2020
First off, this game is really great and it's impressive all thats been added
Im really glad this isnt VR only, but wow would it be fun in VR
This game is seriously tempting me to get VR tho at the same time i absolutely loathe the idea of wearing a headset,
If there was someway to implement the 'hands' feature on desktop id support you for sure, but i obviously dont how that would be done, probably be very clunky and require many controls/options and lots of coding,
but if it was possible im sure itd make many people happy ( all of non-vr people )
:)
In one old game from Illusions, two-handed control was implemented with the help of two mice.

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
Hello, explain to me how to use toys without VR only with the mouse, I take the toys and I want to use them in my hotel room on the maid but only a ball appears to me, I can't do anything more, and I don't know how to get to the inventory help me please.

sinrtb

Nov 4, 2017
Any updates when VR will be working? Teleport faces you randomly and you cannot select items in the inventory or pick up items in the environment. Not sure if you are meant to or not but other than carressing there is no other hand action available when interacting with NPCs (ie grabbing pinching poking).

Blacklight38

Apr 29, 2019
Well, I've tried nearly everything within my power to get this to work in WMR. Unfortunately, no luck. I think this is it for me trying, so hopefully someone can get this working. It's really just the selection/triggers and teleport/movement that don't seem to work. The controllers track just fine though.

zalazane

May 16, 2020
I can confirm this works with the quest 2 through Link cable and steam VR, no rebinding necessary. IDK what Windows Mixed Reality (it's on my pc but i have never once used it) is but i would just use steam vr for anything vr.

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Can confirm the game works great with Oculus Quest 2, both Air Link and using the actual cable. Outside of some odd grip placement on a couple toys, I don't really have any complaints.
In a perfect world, the game could use a one-handed mode, but that's a bit more of a nitpick, and some controllers don't have enough buttons for that, I guess.

Gotta ask, though, Project Elera had both regular inflation and cumflation-type stuff, is there plans for that in THIS game? The characters already get little bellies from jamming them full of sex toys, I just wonder if that mechanic is going to get... expanded.
I know it's a niche fetish, but dang.

Anyway, nitpick/comment time:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nov 13, 2017
idk about ya'll but i hope one day u can actually get an option to use our actual ding dong, and not just toys, with ejaculation and stuff as well.

GastonX

Jul 22, 2017
idk about ya'll but i hope one day u can actually get an option to use our actual ding dong, and not just toys, with ejaculation and stuff as well.
Yeah actual fucking with creampies is pretty critical to any game like this, not even being able to use hands without a VR set is disappointing.

Any news of when those things are coming?

xentech

May 29, 2021
so not sure what I'm missing but i can't get into mary's room and can find any luggage to pick up or anything else can't interact with the door either.

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes