Unity Hotel Elera [v202407041900] [Project Elera]

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes

LoviLock

Mar 1, 2021
i love the game! but there is a small problem :) i can't play i click play and it does nothing :c help me!!

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
This is a game for those who prefer to go even further to the furry side....

I'm not into it but...why not. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dec 23, 2020
I wish there were more than just equines/bovines in this game, though I haven't seen the features of this game in a long time and so haven't noticed if there's any other species represented in the pallet of characters. I'd have to download the updated version just to check

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
I wish there were more than just equines/bovines in this game, though I haven't seen the features of this game in a long time and so haven't noticed if there's any other species represented in the pallet of characters. I'd have to download the updated version just to check
There's two horses and one cow right now. Go look at the Trello I posted further up the thread to see what other races are planned.

(EDIT: one horse? IDK, I never checked to see if the receptionist and the maid are the same person or not.)

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Monster girls are planned in the future
Oooooh, I've been following this game anyways but now I have even more to look forward to. What kinds of monster girls would you say are planned? The horse pussies in this are certainly top-notch so I imagine a centaur girl would be easy to implement. (Your other game, Project Elera, also seemed to have a centaur girl in the banner so there's that, too.)
I'd say a harpy has a lot of potential for something like this, give her some kinda weird cloaca-pussy and a egg-laying scene.

Reactions: McSalty

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
:WutFace:How about a regular vagina and anus just like a normal monster girl?
Hey man, if there's anything I know from fifteen years of being a monsterfucker, there's no such thing as a "normal monster girl" because everyone's gonna have their own interpretation. Like, a lot of people draw the pussy on a lamia/naga about where it'd be on a human, but I've also seen enough art and h-manga where they have the pussy closer to the end of the tail like a snake, and both are equally hot, it just depends on what the artist/writer/etc. is going for.
Same for harpies in a different way, some end the bird-like legs around the knees or thighs, and others will have it all the way up to around the waist. Though I will admit that harpies with cloaca are surprisingly rare, I just think if the dev's gonna have realistic horse pussy on the anthro horse ladies, then the same logic should apply to the (hypothetical and not actually even said by the dev to be in the game) half-human half-bird women.

mark47

Nov 24, 2017
there seems to be something wrong with the outfit, expecially the cheerleader one that is not FREE but requires 10 credits, and how do you obtain them?? need help here

hakirayleigh

Oct 7, 2018
How Can I could solve this issue?? I can't see the options about Mary clothes and accessories that I bought her :(

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Yeah... what exactly are credits? Some patreon thing?
Yeah, for every dollar you spend on the Patreon, you get one credit. It's lifetime spending, too, though I haven't paid into the Patreon yet so I don't know if the money is gone forever once you've spent it or if there's a way to sell things you've bought to get your money back.
If I'm reading things right, there's going to be a sexbot that uses the credits system for parts or something, but don't quote me on that.

How Can I could solve this issue?? I can't see the options about Mary clothes and accessories that I bought her :(
Click the circles to open the menus and then choose what goes where.
Also yeah, activating Windows is cheap as hell, go find a key site and get yourself a key to activate it. Despite being legit, most cheap keys given out are either old or weird, so sometimes it'll give you a complaint about the key, but you can chat with Microsoft's support for like 10 minutes and they'll fix it.

I still feel like the lack of futa is a missed opportunity for this game
I'm sure that's coming later, there's only two characters so far and the Trello mentions, like, 10+

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes