Unity Hotel Elera [v202407041900] [Project Elera]

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes

Skidoodle

Jul 9, 2018
I think the archive is corrupted, since this update I can't open the game. Anyone else has this issue?

Nightfall1

Oct 17, 2017
Player height adjustment would be nice, and the way to either use a controller or a vive tracker as a belt to attach the dildos... you know, for convenience...
Also. teleport is fucky, rotates me 180 no matter what i do
Anyway, great stuff, hope to see more

Reactions: dot7z

staticx300

Oct 13, 2017
i cant figure out how to make the toys penetrate the stupid horse, and to compound this every time i right click while holding a toy it locks the toy in place and makes it uninteractable from that point forward. the only way ive seen to fix that is to completely restart the game
if your using a PC. walk up to the table with the toys,
-left click and hold the button down on which ever toy you choose to carry the toy
-position the toy like its about to enter which ever hole you choose
-let go of the left mouse button. the toy should stay in position.
-now select the toy usint the RIGHT MOUSE BUTTON and HOLD IT DOWN
now you can move the toy in and out of the lady horse.

hope that helps.

Jotinn

Sep 13, 2021
Downloaded the recent version no matter what I do, I cant interact with receptionist nor use keyboard so I am not able to progress, using HTC Vive

kurisu7885

Feb 16, 2020
I forget how it's working exactly, do items start out paid and later become free? because I really want to see Jira in that latex.

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
I forget how it's working exactly, do items start out paid and later become free? because I really want to see Jira in that latex.
A free base color version becomes available and recolours/reskins still cost coins. (I think)

Bleper64

Mar 22, 2020
imma assume it is safe to say it not great for non vr users yet. like the look of the hotel though

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes