Unity Hotel Elera [v202407041900] [Project Elera]

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes

hakirayleigh

Oct 7, 2018
Yeah, for every dollar you spend on the Patreon, you get one credit. It's lifetime spending, too, though I haven't paid into the Patreon yet so I don't know if the money is gone forever once you've spent it or if there's a way to sell things you've bought to get your money back.
If I'm reading things right, there's going to be a sexbot that uses the credits system for parts or something, but don't quote me on that.

Click the circles to open the menus and then choose what goes where.
Also yeah, activating Windows is cheap as hell, go find a key site and get yourself a key to activate it. Despite being legit, most cheap keys given out are either old or weird, so sometimes it'll give you a complaint about the key, but you can chat with Microsoft's support for like 10 minutes and they'll fix it.

I'm sure that's coming later, there's only two characters so far and the Trello mentions, like, 10+
I've clicked on circles and all time the options didn't appear. I don't know if I need an specific configuration or I need reinstall the game. The issue is two days now.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
This games actually turned out pretty good so far. Can't wait for the desktop hands. Seems like the Paywall was holding you back eh?

Reactions: jm0n

jm0n

Dec 6, 2017
yup, waiting on the desktop hands for sure
if its properly done, wont be nearly as good as VR i know, ill gladly support the game no doubt

Blacklight38

Apr 29, 2019
Unfortunately, it seems that this is more or less broken on my version of WMR. Constant no-input drifting for movement, input lag and/or unresponsiveness when attempting actions, and it's also a bit jerkey as far as movement and looking around goes. Oh well, guess I'll wait. Otherwise, the desktop version was pretty entertaining. This does have promise, but it needs work. Just for reference, my headset's the original Samsung Odyssey HMD

Buf0rdC@x

Mar 4, 2019
I wish this was playable without VR. Wish I could play it one handed, mouse and keyboard. if OP could make that happen i would be all over this

staticx300

Oct 13, 2017
it seems the "Nopy" dl link is corrupted. havent tried the other links yet since the download speed is hovering around 500kb/s ..... smh lol

kaona

Apr 10, 2018
i cant figure out how to make the toys penetrate the stupid horse, and to compound this every time i right click while holding a toy it locks the toy in place and makes it uninteractable from that point forward. the only way ive seen to fix that is to completely restart the game

3BA0

Apr 10, 2021
This game need a way to attach the toys to you like in HEATGame.
It's genuiniely annoying that it does not have this for such a good looking game.

Reactions: dot7z

Buzzdun

Feb 4, 2018
For all the versions I've downloaded of the recent update, the Right display of my Oculus Rift HMD is off center and warps when you turn your head. So there's an issue that needs fixing.

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
Does the graphic quality selector not work for anyone else? Double checked the July release and in that it worked, but not with the September release.

Reactions: hakirayleigh
3.60 star(s) 13 Votes