Unity Hotel Elera [v202407041900] [Project Elera]

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
so not sure what I'm missing but i can't get into mary's room and can find any luggage to pick up or anything else can't interact with the door either.
I'm not sure if I remember the order right, but:
1. Talk to her
2. Meet her at her room
3. Go back and get her luggage, that suitcase where she was standing
4. Meet her at her room again
5. Go to the main lobby, she'll be up on one of the balconies. Talk to her.
6. Meet her in your room.

You can't actually enter her room (yet?) but yeah, I see quite a few people get confused about how to get to the lewd stuff with her.

Yeah actual fucking with creampies is pretty critical to any game like this, not even being able to use hands without a VR set is disappointing.

Any news of when those things are coming?
Both actual sex and non-VR hands are planned, but I don't know when. Kinda wish the dev would order the Trello by priority, rather than category.

MotoMati

Jun 20, 2019
it always shows the warning to not fly because reasons, but as one without a VR Headset, how the HFIL would one even fly in the game anyways, a VR controller only button combo/setting needing to be toggled to fly, some file one would need to lay in the data folder to enable flight, how do?

Also, waiting for the day when we get to play with the receptionist, keep up the good shit game dev (y)

Nov 13, 2017
it always shows the warning to not fly because reasons, but as one without a VR Headset, how the HFIL would one even fly in the game anyways, a VR controller only button combo/setting needing to be toggled to fly, some file one would need to lay in the data folder to enable flight, how do?

Also, waiting for the day when we get to play with the receptionist, keep up the good shit game dev (y)
It's weird cuz she already has all the bits in place, and was arguably the first npc put in the game, so the devs are just teasing us at this point! :mad:

nanajosh

Jul 18, 2017
So I'm not able to use toys it seems. I can pull up the menu on my left hand but I can't grab any of the toys. I can only scroll through them. I'm on index by the way so I'm not sure if I need to remap controls or not (I also can't seem to do that in vr either).

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
So I'm not able to use toys it seems. I can pull up the menu on my left hand but I can't grab any of the toys. I can only scroll through them. I'm on index by the way so I'm not sure if I need to remap controls or not (I also can't seem to do that in vr either).
Yeah, on Oculus devices, one trigger moves the menu, the other grabs the toys. If it's not working for you, you'll have to poke through the SteamVR config screens and manually change it there.

Seems like a pretty common thing for Index controllers though, I'm not entirely sure Valve should've gone so far against the grain when it comes to their controllers, hardly any games support finger tracking and a ton of games have control issues anyway, thanks to how weird the controllers are compared to everyone else.

nanajosh

Jul 18, 2017
Yeah, on Oculus devices, one trigger moves the menu, the other grabs the toys. If it's not working for you, you'll have to poke through the SteamVR config screens and manually change it there.

Seems like a pretty common thing for Index controllers though, I'm not entirely sure Valve should've gone so far against the grain when it comes to their controllers, hardly any games support finger tracking and a ton of games have control issues anyway, thanks to how weird the controllers are compared to everyone else.
I've noticed that. Thought about just getting some VIVE controllers instead or busting out my old oculus controllers. The main thing I like about these though is you can let go without having to worry about dropping them or no annoying string around my wrest (I hate things around my wrest).

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
I've noticed that. Thought about just getting some VIVE controllers instead or busting out my old oculus controllers. The main thing I like about these though is you can let go without having to worry about dropping them or no annoying string around my wrest (I hate things around my wrest).
I've done this before. It works pretty good if you have smaller hands. The other option is to get those fancy controller case things with the knuckle strap built in, but I've never been one to spend money on things unless I need to.

thisisash6969

Sep 26, 2020
I'm having trouble even getting the game to start. I own a windows mixed reality vr and when I boot the game I get stuck on the "you must be 18+ to view this material' screen because it wont allow me to click proceed. my controllers are working, its just whenever i click the button, nothing happens.

is it my vr? my controller settings? the game boots fine and steam vr is working... its literally that nothing happens when i click proceed

dot7z

Feb 23, 2018
I'm having trouble even getting the game to start. I own a windows mixed reality vr and when I boot the game I get stuck on the "you must be 18+ to view this material' screen because it wont allow me to click proceed. my controllers are working, its just whenever i click the button, nothing happens.

is it my vr? my controller settings? the game boots fine and steam vr is working... its literally that nothing happens when i click proceed
Think I had to use the nonVR mode to get past that. But it doesn't matter, WMR binding is totally broken.

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Just a friendly reminder, if you update to the OpenXR (which is now the new, default version of the game), make sure to delete your old folder first, the game needs to have a clean install.
Also the links in the OP are out of date, IIRC, go to the Patreon, the game is free anyway.

Reactions: Pigfarmer and dot7z

Sh4d0wM3

Dec 16, 2017
ok again a quick question i play it with a Quest 2 over steamvr (i think) how do i manage to get down in the game .. because it seems that i am overing out of reach of the charakters ... how the hell do i get down because the controlls are a mess ...

€: nevermind had to redo this Guardian thing with the new Version and it works

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 13 Votes