Unity Hotel Elera [v202407041900] [Project Elera]

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes

Bahb

Dec 1, 2017
Downloaded the recent version no matter what I do, I cant interact with receptionist nor use keyboard so I am not able to progress, using HTC Vive
Same, I tried fiddling with rebinding controls too but with no luck

Reactions: Jotinn

JiongJiong

May 31, 2018
I must say, the rigging of the characters in this game are very impressive. Hopefully there will be human character. (y)(y)(y)(y)

KingAsh91

May 12, 2019
Why can´t we fuck the girls already, jesus i am tired of only dildoing the girls, grow a pair and add it already

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Auto penetration is a great addition. Still really want to see an actual player model one day though

Reactions: Miato

Miato

May 24, 2019
with the game about the simulator of the phalos you won't get far....waste of time or another divorce..

marjhon33

May 10, 2018
i cant lauch it sadley
it just keeps launching innon vr mode, im on quest 2 virtual desktop, anyone know how exactly too fix it?

mark47

Nov 24, 2017
is there any way to tamper with the game savefiles and get the credits to buy the other outfits?

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
is there any way to tamper with the game savefiles and get the credits to buy the other outfits?
Probably not, since the credits are tied directly to the Patreon stats. I wouldn't be surprised if there's a way for people to cheat toys directly into your inventory, or come up with some kind of Growth RPG proxy thing that tells the game you're an ultra-rich Patron, IDK.
I've just got my 6 credits so far, I'm just hoping the dev doesn't add stuff that costs, like, 500 credits.

mark47

Nov 24, 2017
Probably not, since the credits are tied directly to the Patreon stats. I wouldn't be surprised if there's a way for people to cheat toys directly into your inventory, or come up with some kind of Growth RPG proxy thing that tells the game you're an ultra-rich Patron, IDK.
I've just got my 6 credits so far, I'm just hoping the dev doesn't add stuff that costs, like, 500 credits.
ok, got it. could you share your _save folder? here? to see if it carries over?

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
ok, im on win 10, and not VR. about 3 steps into lobby , system locks.. an just sits there .. if i click the mouse, it says "waiting on host." .. but does nothing after.. i have to alt tab out an close..
i have tried running as admin, i have down loaded both mega an nopy (at different times.).
i played the earlier versions, (interact with maid an moved Mary's luggage..)
so a little help please. :)

mark47

Nov 24, 2017
tho some kind enough soul would be needed to get the ingame bank filled to whose who don't want to pay for ingame clothing pieces

os1996

Nov 25, 2018
idk why, couple last versions are rendering the lenses about 1m apart in VR, can't play like that

Buzzdun

Feb 4, 2018
idk why, couple last versions are rendering the lenses about 1m apart in VR, can't play like that
Same here, the right eye seems to be broken, cause whenever I turn my head the screen in only that eye warps. It's also off by a bit position wise, which going cross-eyed wouldn't even fix, I'd have to go reverse cross-eyed. Hoped this would be fixed this update.

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes