Unity Hotel Elera [v202407041900] [Project Elera]

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes

SleepingDeath

Sep 20, 2017
I have this strange issue ive yet to figure out only in this update does it do it and only this game but when i have both controllers turned on i auto move forward and a bit to the left in all the other vr games i play and have never had this issue if i disconnect my left controller it does not do it but only connected? Also tried another pair of controllers to verify it was not the controllers even reconnected them and still does it???? Is anyone else having this issue or just me .-.

Reactions: Qampfer
Aug 22, 2020
I have this strange issue ive yet to figure out only in this update does it do it and only this game but when i have both controllers turned on i auto move forward and a bit to the left in all the other vr games i play and have never had this issue if i disconnect my left controller it does not do it but only connected? Also tried another pair of controllers to verify it was not the controllers even reconnected them and still does it???? Is anyone else having this issue or just me .-.
I had a similar issue, unfortunately the only solution I found was to unplug the controller and use KBM.

NulledVoid

Jan 23, 2018
I remember playing the first version of this with no controller issues, but since then after the main menu I could not select anything. However, release 2021.12.05.0200 my controllers work again (Vive)

Hopefully this inconsistency is found but sadly I just deleted and replaced the files with the new version so I cant give any fixes. Side note the VR controller bind menu, not that intuitive compared to other vr games available.

Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
This game seems interesting, but those character models in the previews dont do much for me, something about the faces in particular just feels...off.

Kovac

Sep 24, 2017
Hallo, ich weiß, dass die Frage definitiv schon einmal gestellt wurde, aber wie kommt man an Geld, bzw. wie kann man Geld verdienen.
Vielen Dank im Voraus für die Antwort.
BlackThunderLP
If I'm not mistaken you need to become a backer on the dev's patreon.

Bob Bobber

Jun 23, 2018
Don't know what's going on with the grammar, such as whether it was autotranslated

Let me know if you need an editor or something, a lot of people are noticing it

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Looking forward to the wolf lady. Pictures seem like it's shaping up ok on the patreon. I'd really like to see multiple color selections for the characters in this game sometime too.

With some makeup or something the faces might not be such a problem

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
I just wish they'd reduce the comical looking nipple size on the cowgirl.
Yeah, it's actually funny but not too far off I suppose. Some sliders would probably be good for this game for some body parts. It's interesting that the bras actually give support to the physics though. That was something I thought was a nice detail for this game.

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
I just wish they'd reduce the comical looking nipple size on the cowgirl.
They're """"teats"""", in lieu of an actual udder.
Overall though, the game skirts way too close to the feral side of the feral-anthro spectrum. I can appreciate someone finally making anthros that don't just look like 10/10 models with animal heads and tails, but this is too far, and it's not much of a surprise the dev has more fans into ferals than anthros.

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
Overall though, the game skirts way too close to the feral side of the feral-anthro spectrum. I can appreciate someone finally making anthros that don't just look like 10/10 models with animal heads and tails, but this is too far, and it's not much of a surprise the dev has more fans into ferals than anthros.
I would love if she had actual udders on her belly, plus normal(but large) breasts instead of those cancer-growth nipples, tbh.

I understand there are people who enjoy the "hyper" fetish, and that's fine, but it has to be a minority, and I suspect they can enjoy more proportional sizes as well.

Ektus

Oct 24, 2018
I can't start it in VR, worked with an older version, but not with the newer ones. Adding it to Steam and starting it via library didn't work either. Does anyone know a different way to get it to start? Using Index

Reactions: typewriter99999

Foxboy2002

May 16, 2020
If you're putting human parts on anthro animals you're a moron. Learn actual animal anatomy or GTFO.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: yiffzombie and atur

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
If you're putting human parts on anthro animals you're a moron. Learn actual animal anatomy or GTFO.
By that logic, the cow (Mary, I think? I'm awful with names) shouldn't have breasts, she should be flat chested with an udder, chew and vomit and chew her food, have actual hoof hands (or just hooves) and no opposable thumbs.
"Learn actual animal anatomy", oof.

It's a matter of balance, slapping an udder teat (with an extremely low-res normal map) on a human breast looks off, which is why most anthro artists try not to overdo it, or stylize the nipple so it looks good.
If it was up to me (and I know Elera lurks this thread), I'd tone down the nipple normal maps so it stops looking like Deadpool's cancerous dick. Besides, cow udder teats aren't so terrifyingly textured, they're quite a bit smoother than that, something most artists also tend to do when drawing/texturing cowgirl nippleteats.

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes