Unity Hotel Elera [v202407041900] [Project Elera]

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes
Aug 22, 2021
Just tried it out and I like the idea and appreciate that it runs fairly well in VR given all the complicated physics in play. Want to provide some constructive feedback though:

Even as someone who appreciates the more feral furry characters, I have to say that that the genetalia on these models are just way too big. I understand that the horse girl should be pretty big, but her vag extends all the way from her arse to her belly button! At that point she doesn't have room for any other organs in there!

Also, the new wolf girl has the same 'problem' (though with a very different vag shape). Maybe make them both half to two thirds the size to make things actually look reasonably anatomical and then make them more stretchy to accommodate the toys? This wouldn't be a practical issue if the toys were also scaled down (which would make them less unwieldy).

Some other minor comments:
1) God you walk slow, maybe add a run button or increase the base movement speed?
2) You slow down to a crawl going up stairs (main lobby). Seems like a bug rather than a design choice.
3) Why are there so many rooms for only 3 characters and why do I need to remember their room numbers? Just put them all on on floor near each other until you have more content to require the extra space.
4) Make tiddies grabbable and make them more bouncy. Right now they just flop around.

ZeltronDaimo

Nov 29, 2018
Just tried it out and I like the idea and appreciate that it runs fairly well in VR given all the complicated physics in play. Want to provide some constructive feedback though:

Even as someone who appreciates the more feral furry characters, I have to say that that the genetalia on these models are just way too big. I understand that the horse girl should be pretty big, but her vag extends all the way from her arse to her belly button! At that point she doesn't have room for any other organs in there!

Also, the new wolf girl has the same 'problem' (though with a very different vag shape). Maybe make them both half to two thirds the size to make things actually look reasonably anatomical and then make them more stretchy to accommodate the toys? This wouldn't be a practical issue if the toys were also scaled down (which would make them less unwieldy).

Some other minor comments:
1) God you walk slow, maybe add a run button or increase the base movement speed?
2) You slow down to a crawl going up stairs (main lobby). Seems like a bug rather than a design choice.
3) Why are there so many rooms for only 3 characters and why do I need to remember their room numbers? Just put them all on on floor near each other until you have more content to require the extra space.
4) Make tiddies grabbable and make them more bouncy. Right now they just flop around.
If i had to guess the genitalia are so massive as a fetish thing and/or a technical thing. The toy sizes are gargantuan so they probably scaled the vag sizes up to accommodate for that. or its a fetish thing that i don't get which is also fair.

jm0n

Dec 6, 2017
thank god you can play without vr, even tho its obviously a shit load better with it,

freshi85

Nov 28, 2018
Exactly this is the reason why I don't support this game the oversized genitals just look uncanny, if you go the furry route then just orientate at the human size. If you orientate on the feral side it would be even smaller compared to the rest of the body.

Also I never was very fond of the ballon tits (to anyone his own, I think) but I could live with that in hope there will be some kind of character modification menu.

Reactions: Nanabell

mannanaama

Mar 30, 2019
I really wish I could have a dick or be a human in the game. I like furry stuff, but only on the females. I dont want to be a horse or have a horse dick.
Secondly, I wish I could fuck with other method other than my hand. Its not really the type of fucking I mostly have in mind. Thirdly, yes, autothrust is a must.

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
I was hopeful from the screenshots that we finally got a cute girl, but at the end of the day she was nasty looking with a goofy ass smile (not the cute kind), also i liked her better with the clothes on.

I think i'm just gonna forget this game is exist as it's clearly not for me.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
I was hopeful from the screenshots that we finally got a cute girl, but at the end of the day she was nasty looking with a goofy ass smile (not the cute kind), also i liked her better with the clothes on.

I think i'm just gonna forget this game is exist as it's clearly not for me.
Yeah, I feel ya. She needs some facial expressions like the rest also need. Games like this often tend to not consider making different texture for the characters too. That's something this game lacks hardcore even though it has some nice physics that are at least natural in some chests but the characters aren't very expressive are they? It's weird because that other game had some interesting concepts and characters in it but the drm was atrocious.

Reactions: SukebeDude
Aug 22, 2021
... that other game had some interesting concepts and characters in it but the drm was atrocious.
I assume you are talking about intimate? Yeah, I went through the effort to try that out and it was interesting, but the drm has also evolved into more and more absurdity with time to counteract the evolving cracks. At this point, I think that dev spends more time preventing piracy than making his game!

That being said, Heat is also an excellent VR game involving anthros that takes only moments to crack with an exe. I highly recommend if you like the idea of this game and want to see a direction it could evolve in.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
I assume you are talking about intimate? Yeah, I went through the effort to try that out and it was interesting, but the drm has also evolved into more and more absurdity with time to counteract the evolving cracks. At this point, I think that dev spends more time preventing piracy than making his game!

That being said, Heat is also an excellent VR game involving anthros that takes only moments to crack with an exe. I highly recommend if you like the idea of this game and want to see a direction it could evolve in.
No I meant project Elera. The game the horse that runs the front desk is from. That was more of a scene viewer with lite interactivity vs this game being small story and interactables with a shop you can buy toys and clothes at.

bennimarru

Feb 24, 2021
Is there any way to get this to work properly with the Quest 2? Every time I try to play this, I have to close one eye so I'm not mega disoriented. The left view is fine, but the right view is all stretched and ultra weird.

ToastCrumb

Mar 22, 2019
Someone made a cheat table to use in cheat engine for heatVR
i wonder if the same would be possible in this to get the rest of the toys/auto penetrator

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes