Unity Hotel Elera [v202407041900] [Project Elera]

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Disregard the previous post. Even though the update is way late in regards to the post I screenshot, the game updated three hours ago:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In regards to "quickly add new characters", I don't think he's referring to modding, I think that was just bad English.

Oct 15, 2018
good to see this making progress , it has a potential to be a great game , I'm still waiting day by day to see this project growing , this is not the update I have waited for after read the changelog , but I'm looking forward to the next update.

kurisu7885

Feb 16, 2020
I forget ,is sound or at least some voice stuff planned down the road? After playing around in Heat and IntiMate it's a bit eerie to not at least have moans/.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
I forget ,is sound or at least some voice stuff planned down the road? After playing around in Heat and IntiMate it's a bit eerie to not at least have moans/.
Just put on your favorite asmr loop and light some candles to set the mood till he does it lol, maybe throw on some barry white

Foxboy2002

May 16, 2020
hmmmm , is this game dead ? I dont see any news from the developer since last 3 months and 5 months passed without any update
Keep in mind the dev is russian and they are hevily levied by sanctions and cryptocurrency is blocked as well as Patroen. They also have to report 70% of their income to the state. So if they aren't making money they will not do anything. That's just how they are.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Keep in mind the dev is russian and they are hevily levied by sanctions and cryptocurrency is blocked as well as Patroen. They also have to report 70% of their income to the state. So if they aren't making money they will not do anything. That's just how they are.
The game just updated awhile ago. I'll post the update for people who are having trouble checking the public link.

They actually did do a decent performance update. I noticed some new things with the game mostly in how it looks. Seems they changed some story stuff also. They still need to make the menus have a cooldown though. I always accidentally go through doors.

Snogardragons

Apr 27, 2017
Why can't I progress the chat talking to Elera at the front desk? I think this was a problem last time I played and it's still not fixed. Hmmm....

Reactions: M_e_*

jackfox147

Jun 9, 2017
Saw the " This is a quest game " and got super excited. Then i realized they meant quest like legend of Zelda, and not my Oculus Meta Quest 1 :(

How hard is it to port these kind of things?

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes