Unity Hotel Elera [v202407041900] [Project Elera]

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Disregard the previous post. Even though the update is way late in regards to the post I screenshot, the game updated three hours ago:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In regards to "quickly add new characters", I don't think he's referring to modding, I think that was just bad English.
the wolf girl is the new storyline? where i can find the group scene?

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
I am still looking for the Cow Girl. Also is there only toys in this so far, or can get get them in bed ^^

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
Anyone tried using this with HTC Cosmos Elite? It starts for like 2 seconds where you can see the Unity logo and then immediately closes.

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
(New public update)

Update - Fix last [202207292030] 202207091830
- Added new storyline
- Added new functional for interactive group scene
- [TESTING]Added new double-sided toy and functional for interactive group scene
- Improved environment
- Reworked toys and penetration
- Reworked character physics
- Reworked manipulator for toys VR and Mouse controller
- Reworked Lighting
- Temporarily disabled the ability to move characters and limbs
- Reworked the dialogue system, allowing you to quickly add new characters

MEGA -
GOFILE -

Reactions: Pigfarmer

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Out of curiosity, why is the fur so shiny? It's incredibly reflective looking.
As a gaping-vagina-connoisseur I give this game 5/5 hot loads (it is playable if you make the camera not show the faces).

From a review perspective this still is a simple tech demo with a few minutes of content (not counting the sex scenes) that seems to be designed solely for Patreon-milking though.
I would rate it 2 or 3 stars, but won't write a review, because I'm not the target audience.

Since I came, and this game won't see any meaningful updates for years, I already deleted it and ignored the thread.

It works without VR.
What's the point of playing a "furry" game if you're not into beastly faces?

Also, the game is missing "bdsm" and "latex" tags.

Finally, as fucking always, whenever I see a big dick, or even worse a properly huge dick, but with small and not large/huge balls, I cringe. Where is the cum coming from? I'd understand if it was futa without balls, but when balls and loads of cum are present, make everything big to match.

When boobs are big, make the ass big, too.
Ass should always ~ Always be the centre point of any penetration game.

lariso

Jul 1, 2019
Guys is this a patreon only game cause everytime i click play on it nothing happens? I can't get into the actual gameplay

Reactions: M_e_*

UwUHentaiman69

Sep 28, 2020
For the people wondering how to get steam vr to work, the way i got it to work was to set openXR to use steam. I enabled it by having my vr headset on, going into the settings, then developer (might have to enable advance options), and it should say something at the bottom like set openXR to steam

Last edited:
Reactions: catsdino

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
The new toy was fun, but I just hope it was worked on in tandem for an actually body and physics for the MC

whoisthisdude69420

Mar 7, 2022
Tried the game out using a trackpad built into my laptop, but I’m not able to turn my character, he’s always looking in one direction and I can’t change that. Anybody else have this issue or just me? If there is a solution, please tell me.

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
Tried the game out using a trackpad built into my laptop, but I’m not able to turn my character, he’s always looking in one direction and I can’t change that. Anybody else have this issue or just me? If there is a solution, please tell me.
To rotate view with a mouse, you would hold right click and move the mouse sideways. Not sure how that would translate to a touchpad or trackpad.

MRRIP

Sep 6, 2017
How can I run this "interactive group scene"???
And yes - where are the changed dialogues? It seems like there were dialogues from the February release - they still are!
And the most important question - how to use the "bottle"???
in this game, patrons will have access to special toys and customizations. The gameplay itself will be open
I will add - with "straight hands" and the usual notepad, you can get almost everything the same as the patrons ...

Tiggerboiguy

Dec 30, 2021
How can I run this "interactive group scene"???
And yes - where are the changed dialogues? It seems like there were dialogues from the February release - they still are!
And the most important question - how to use the "bottle"???

I will add - with "straight hands" and the usual notepad, you can get almost everything the same as the patrons ...
What do you mean? is there a way to modify the game to get the patreon stuff?

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes