Unity Hotel Elera [v202407041900] [Project Elera]

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
the story does not allow for treesome between MC and the tall blonde lady with the purple suit. She says she is not into this if you follow the story. How about by modifying the save, can we get her in a 3some?

MRRIP

Sep 6, 2017
controller_player.xml this file is inserted instead of the existing one inside the folder "*\project_elera_hotel.202207292030\__save\slot_0\unit_player"
unit_controller_inventory.xml this file is inserted instead of the existing one inside the folder "*\project_elera_hotel.202207292030\__save\slot_0"
BUT! Just replacing it will not work - when you start the game, the game will OVERWRITE these files to "empty". THEREFORE you need to do the following - after you have placed / replaced the files - you need to OPEN them in "notepad" !! Both! And do not forget to delete BEFORE starting the game two files with the extension "*.protect" in the folders(the file names are the same as the names of the replaced ones). So - both files are replaced, both ".protect" files are deleted, both files are OPEN in "notepad" - only after that you can start the game. ALL! Next, you need to start playing without closing the "notepad" (at least go to the "cow" and talk to her). After the conversation, we check (just in case) the presence of "toys" in the inventory. END. "Notepads" with files can be closed - then the game will write new data to them.

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
controller_player.xml this file is inserted instead of the existing one inside the folder "*\project_elera_hotel.202207292030\__save\slot_0\unit_player"
unit_controller_inventory.xml this file is inserted instead of the existing one inside the folder "*\project_elera_hotel.202207292030\__save\slot_0"
BUT! Just replacing it will not work - when you start the game, the game will OVERWRITE these files to "empty". THEREFORE you need to do the following - after you have placed / replaced the files - you need to OPEN them in "notepad" !! Both! And do not forget to delete BEFORE starting the game two files with the extension "*.protect" in the folders(the file names are the same as the names of the replaced ones). So - both files are replaced, both ".protect" files are deleted, both files are OPEN in "notepad" - only after that you can start the game. ALL! Next, you need to start playing without closing the "notepad" (at least go to the "cow" and talk to her). After the conversation, we check (just in case) the presence of "toys" in the inventory. END. "Notepads" with files can be closed - then the game will write new data to them.
1) What is this supposed to achieve?
2) Might want to break a few lines, this was a traumatic read.

Reactions: CorruptedVoid

MRRIP

Sep 6, 2017
What is this supposed to achieve?
all toy, all costume.
2) Might want to break a few lines, this was a traumatic read.
well, I'm not a native English speaker, for this all questions to the google translator!
the main thing here is to understand what needs to be done with the files (if you are an advanced user, it’s already clear from the first lines). And say "thank you" that I did not post the contents of these two files with instructions on how to replace the contents with the "necessary" :)

Tiggerboiguy

Dec 30, 2021
could you just send a copy of the game with these already appilied? im bad at this stuff

Prospektor

Oct 28, 2017
Got it to work, thank you.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
can you obtain two automatics with this method? I support this game but I really don't like only being able to obtain 1 of every item. That's a silly limit especially since credits are more like experience for being able to get an item rather than currency.

MRRIP

Sep 6, 2017
can you obtain two automatics with this method?
I do not know. Didn't try. But yes - the idea is good, it will be necessary to pick it up.
could you just send a copy of the game with these already appilied? im bad at this stuff
A. Oh, where can I put more than a gigabyte? Although yes - such a "method" is more suitable :) Until the moment when the owner complains about me and the file is deleted.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
I do not know. Didn't try. But yes - the idea is good, it will be necessary to pick it up.

A. Oh, where can I put more than a gigabyte? Although yes - such a "method" is more suitable :) Until the moment when the owner complains about me and the file is deleted.
I'm gonna try this cracked version and then try grabbing the ones from the mall on top of it. The fact that you can't just rez out the same thing twice is goofy considering the multi toy exploit from the base toys cause no issues.

MRRIP

Sep 6, 2017
IT IS WORKING! You just need to "duplicate" the record:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in the file unit_controller_inventory.xml (as many times as you need) :)
In the uploaded file there are two "holders". BUT - as I understand it - there is no limit!
screenshot_1660384631,48625.png
one minus - now it is impossible to bring to orgasm with the holder ... earlier it was possible.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
IT IS WORKING! You just need to "duplicate" the record:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in the file unit_controller_inventory.xml (as many times as you need) :)
In the uploaded file there are two "holders". BUT - as I understand it - there is no limit!
View attachment 1982665
one minus - now it is impossible to bring to orgasm with the holder ... earlier it was possible.
That isn't a minus. He just fucked that up with the newest version of the game. Even my version doesn't let me do it and I'm 100% legit with mine. It'll probably be fixed later but I'm about to overwrite mine with this because it's just outright better. There never should have been a limit in the first place. This game is about bigass toys and stuff. Why are there limits anyways?

Reactions: JackElmos

BOLNICHKA39

Jul 27, 2021
I have the latest version. In the game, when you click on Play, nothing happens, I use oculus quest 2, and in the game all items work, except for the game start button

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
I guess I have to wait till 2024 until "creampie" tag is added, because all I see here is fucking "sex toys".
Does our boi/futa have a massive shlong with swaying balls, or is it really just pin-cushion for dildos?

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes