Unity Hotel Elera [v202407041900] [Project Elera]

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Screenshot_312.png
seems that there is a new Alpha build with a new Char. Did someone has that thing or acsess to the Alpha channel in discord?
She's... definitely not finished, I'd definitely wait until the full release, she's janky and busted, has a weird face, and is practically a placeholder compared to the other two, who aren't really that much better.

Also I don't know if it's just my dislike of non-human vaginas on definitively humanoid characters or not, but her dog vag looks absolutely awful IMO. At least with the horse and cow vaginas, they look like vaginas, this one just looks massively out of place, like Elera had hastily slapped a dog vag onto her model at the last second.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
View attachment 1624257
She's... definitely not finished, I'd definitely wait until the full release, she's janky and busted, has a weird face, and is practically a placeholder compared to the other two, who aren't really that much better.

Also I don't know if it's just my dislike of non-human vaginas on definitively humanoid characters or not, but her dog vag looks absolutely awful IMO. At least with the horse and cow vaginas, they look like vaginas, this one just looks massively out of place, like Elera had hastily slapped a dog vag onto her model at the last second.
In my experience with the build her holes can get giant and weird. The shape alone I don't really like either. It does look pasted on and is pretty huge.

She only has 2 poses though as per test character. I personally would rather have that robot in the mall. She isn't terrible though. Just not my type at all. I also think it looks weird. The textures are not bad though.

Edit: There is now a public release for everyone to try out. It seems to have added some new features and themed outfits.

Last edited:

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Update: Lexa's infected dog vag is still gross and her face still looks like someone squished it, the model hasn't had any improvements outside of bug fixing and more poses.

DreamDrum

Aug 6, 2021
View attachment 1009350

Overview:
This is a quest game with elements of a visual novel and a dating simulator. You move into the hotel of the future, where you can chat, complete assignments and flirt with its visitors and staff.​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-15
Release Date: 2022-02-14
Developer: Project Elera - -
Censored: No
Version: 2022.02.14.2250
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Hmmmm anyone have a game like that and in that quality but without furry ?

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes