Unity Hotel Elera [v202407041900] [Project Elera]

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes

CooperFrost

May 28, 2017
I haven't found a way to open the last update in steam VR. Even launching it directly from within steam VR makes it start up in flat screen mode. Anyone else having this issue?

prncnsur

Oct 29, 2022
I haven't found a way to open the last update in steam VR. Even launching it directly from within steam VR makes it start up in flat screen mode. Anyone else having this issue?
Getting the same issue. Be interested to hear what people come up with to get it going.

Reactions: CooperFrost

Silverraaven

Mar 17, 2018
Well. That was certainly an experience. For sure. Certainly not an experience for me but ya’ll have fun now. ‍

Last edited:

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
We need a hero?
Don't bother. I'm a Patron and the bot is worthless right now, and that's the only new thing in the alpha, minus some unlabeled bugfixing.
She's a placeholder, there's really nothing you can do with it, I'd 100% wait for the next actual release, the alpha's not even worth the download.
Kinda rare that a dev actually uses the term "alpha" properly for an update, ha.

Toy insertion doesn't work with her, her posing is busted, there's loads of glitches with her, no part swapping yet, no animations, no emotions. Heck, her store is still a placeholder, too.

(LATE EDIT, MY BAD: insertion doesn't work in PC mode, only VR.)

Last edited:

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Don't bother. I'm a Patron and the bot is worthless right now, and that's the only new thing in the alpha, minus some unlabeled bugfixing.
She's a placeholder, there's really nothing you can do with it, I'd 100% wait for the next actual release, the alpha's not even worth the download.
Kinda rare that a dev actually uses the term "alpha" properly for an update, ha.

Toy insertion doesn't work with her, her posing is busted, there's loads of glitches with her, no part swapping yet, no animations, no emotions. Heck, her store is still a placeholder, too.
You can stick toys and stuff in her but that's about it. I do like where it's going though. It is just alpha though. Only 1 part swap so far.

Zaben

May 22, 2017
The new version is now available, but the robot is only for patrons

Last edited:

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
New public update:

NEW Update - Event Christmas 202212172140
- Added Christmas event
- Added ice toy
- Added garland toy
- Added holiday costume for LEXA
- Added robot EVA (REWARD FOR PATRONS)
- Added shop for the robot and elements (REWARD FOR PATRONS)
- All characters can be moved in interactive mode
- VR Index demigrab enable in options
- Many fix of physics and calibrations
MEGA
- [1.24 GB]
GOFILE - [1.24 GB]

The new version is now available, but the robot is only for patrons
Yeah, 5 credits, if anyone's curious.

Is In game currency patreon only?
Yeah, every dollar you spend ever will give you one credit, so spending a dollar a month for a year means you can buy all of the stuff that costs 12 or less in the game.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
New public update:

NEW Update - Event Christmas 202212172140
- Added Christmas event
- Added ice toy
- Added garland toy
- Added holiday costume for LEXA
- Added robot EVA (REWARD FOR PATRONS)
- Added shop for the robot and elements (REWARD FOR PATRONS)
- All characters can be moved in interactive mode
- VR Index demigrab enable in options
- Many fix of physics and calibrations
MEGA
- [1.24 GB] Mega
GOFILE - [1.24 GB]

Yeah, 5 credits, if anyone's curious.

Yeah, every dollar you spend ever will give you one credit, so spending a dollar a month for a year means you can buy all of the stuff that costs 12 or less in the game.
Thank you, all the ones on the front page are the wrong file.

Raoul9753

Aug 22, 2020
How do I start it in VR?
My headset is on, I launch the game, but it only starts in Desktop mode, and gives me no option to switch to VR

losnakso

Jan 3, 2020

(LATE EDIT, MY BAD: insertion doesn't work in PC mode, only VR.)
Bummer. Seems to be the same story with so many promising vr games right now. I'm willing to pay for finished product but this patreon milking is a scam and nothing more.

hhd12258

Jun 18, 2018
View attachment 1009350

Overview:
This is a quest game with elements of a visual novel and a dating simulator. You move into the hotel of the future, where you can chat, complete assignments and flirt with its visitors and staff.​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-19
Release Date: 2022-12-18
Developer: Project Elera - -
Censored: No
Version: 202212172140
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Do linux build. is very easy

Reactions: JechtShinryaku

SleepingDeath

Sep 20, 2017
How do I start it in VR?
My headset is on, I launch the game, but it only starts in Desktop mode, and gives me no option to switch to VR
Same issue tried it on my other VR machines and even setup my vr on a 3rd pc i mostly use for Media Work but will run a VR (1080TI sli) and nope nothen everything else works fine other steam games and non steam games and other F95 VR games work fine but the Dev really fucked up on this i think tbh... Because no matter what loop hole i tried or combo or reinstalling steam hell even windows lol the VR functions let alone launching in VR still did not work.

SleepingDeath

Sep 20, 2017
So after digging and digging and more fucking digging yeah i honestly have zero idea's on what is wrong with the VR functions i even tried to force it into VR and all it does is cause Steam VR to Crash so i am assuming at this point the game is broke VR wise :l

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes