Unity Hotel Elera [v202407041900] [Project Elera]

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
I absolutely agree. This is something the furry fandom pisses me off hardcore with all the time. Someone just shows the slightest interest in something anthro or furry related and they are chanting: "ONE OF US! ONE OF US!"

I have no problem to say that i tried to get into the community, but too many things are there that are just plain wrong. From pedophilia to outright disgusting habits they carry into the public.

Sorry but if you try to make others smell your often full diapers on your furry character or behave like a baby and what not, you have the "Hate"and trolling coming. You beg for it.
No one care what you do behind closed doors as long as you do not hurt someone/something or abuse a minor.

Yes i have a dragon as an OC, but the times where i tried to be a "furry" are long gone. I still have friends in the community but that does NOT make me a furry.
'Some people are bad ergo I hate all of them' is a baby brain take my dude.

Pumpkin94

Sep 26, 2021
In VR my character just go to right and i can't do with that anything, any idea? I'm use WMR (Reverb G2)

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Just because the tits are big doesn't always mean the ass is going to be big as well.
I have seen lots of females with large knockers but everything else is practically flat as a board.

I personally am not into big butts, any butts really nor do i see the appeal in looking at them.

There are many shapes and sizes and not everyone has the same preference is basically my point.
I am so sorry for y'all's preference. But not liking the primary Female Feminine trait, the derriere, is like not liking clean drinking water. Boobs are necessarily large/engorged only when used to naturally hold milk. Anything else is an excess -_-

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
I am so sorry for y'all's preference. But not liking the primary Female Feminine trait, the derriere, is like not liking clean drinking water. Boobs are necessarily large/engorged only when used to naturally hold milk. Anything else is an excess -_-
Tell that to the women with small breasts.
Was actually a study where women with smaller breasts had a easier time breast feeding than with big breasts.
Plus had less back pain than the women with big breasts.

tonzak

Dec 18, 2016
I tried this with Reverb G2 and I had this weird thing where my character would constantly move even without me moving via the left hand thumbstick. Disconnecting the left controller stops the auto movement, but then I can't fine-tune my position and also access the inventory...

Reactions: Qampfer

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
What can we do for now? just toys with the one female?
I want to know this is well. Does it have actual sex yet or is it still just dildos?
There's three characters to fuck, it's all just toys though.
A horse, a cow, and a knockoff of that hellhound that furries were pretty obsessed with a while back.
You start with the horse, but the other two characters have little fetch quests to unlock sex with them.

Reactions: dot7z

zeref2211

Jun 8, 2019
How do I play the 2d version?

If I launch it, it automatically starts on my vr headset and I can't do anything.

Asfiasb

Aug 21, 2017
There's three characters to fuck, it's all just toys though.
A horse, a cow, and a knockoff of that hellhound that furries were pretty obsessed with a while back.
You start with the horse, but the other two characters have little fetch quests to unlock sex with them.
sad, only toys is lame. Is there any plans for more or is it only toys in the devs plans?

Reactions: uncleaR1596

Takanao

Donor
Aug 31, 2019
that hellhound that furries were pretty obsessed with a while back.
"were"? They never stopped, what are you talking about?

'Some people are bad ergo I hate all of them' is a baby brain take my dude.
Just let him rant, he goes on tangents like this all the time. In the Heat thread he was obsessed with vagina modeling on the female characters. But yeah, sure, he totally wants us to believe he isn't a furry.

Last edited:
Reactions: catsdino
3.60 star(s) 13 Votes