Unity Hotel Elera [v202408071900] [Project Elera]

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

thatsbqnkers

Jun 30, 2023
So the method of playing this game with uneasy looking models is flat out gatekept???... especially locked behind patreon

fimbull

Aug 17, 2017
How can have sex with the npc. I mean for example Mary shows the pose doggystyle. How can i then interact with her?

Last edited:

wackydon

Jul 9, 2021
My game is stuck in the loading screen when I start it, I saw on this thread that it has something to do about a save issue? like when I check the file there are no saves.

thatsbqnkers

Jun 30, 2023
Whoops, sorry. Looks like I forgot to close one of the tags. The full file should be:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I didn't test my original file after I edited it, because I had other plans that took away the time, sorry. This time I actually took the time to make sure that it loaded after editing it
Properly Copying and pasting this seems to have utterly bricked the game

SimReaper18

Jan 11, 2019
Properly Copying and pasting this seems to have utterly bricked the game
well that might be because that's from an older version of the game, and it might cause issues in newer versions. Try to delete the file (or rename to controller_player.xml.bak) and restart the game to see if that file's the issue.

I doubt you'll be able to use if for newer versions of the game, so you'll either have to find an updated version, or just forgo it entirely

Mr_stefan

Feb 17, 2018
I have this problem, I want to call the maid. I set the room settings to clean, I go into the room and there is no maid. Either this is a glitch or I am doing something wrong.

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes