dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Is MC going to be an eyeless freak through the whole game? Artistic pet peeve.

"As Astra disappears from sight.." lol. I don't think she ever appeared.
HotTimeSaga_11_07_2024_12_50_07.png

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Another "Saga". Let me guess, another game that will be in development for 10 years.
I think that's all games these days. The worst case is now "I hope this finishes before I die of old age". Or wait, actually no. The worst case is the dev taking 9 years and then just quitting right when the 10th year starts. :LOL:

Jan 27, 2017
That narrator has got to go. I found it incredibly distracting and unsexy. I have no problems reading, otherwise I wouldn't be into adult games in the first place.

Reactions: roflmao

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
That narrator has got to go. I found it incredibly distracting and unsexy. I have no problems reading, otherwise I wouldn't be into adult games in the first place.
Yeah a simple toggle to have it on or off would be good.
I feel super weird about it. I like it, but I don't want it on :WaitWhat:

Mgraziosi1

Mar 3, 2021
The audio in general could use some work. As a straight guy I dont want a male narrator in my H game ever. The woman VO sounds like it was recorded over discord...

Reactions: DB Cooper
May 29, 2024
So it's two games in one? One's about the android trainer and the other about a princess trainer? Are they in any way related?
Yes, you're on the right track! Think of it as a game inspired by Summertime Saga, where you'll encounter numerous characters, each with their own unique connections to the main plot involving the android. It's all intertwined, where every character contributes to the larger story.

Reactions: GreenPee
May 29, 2024
Another "Saga". Let me guess, another game that will be in development for 10 years.
We get where you're coming from, but our aim isn't to drag out development unnecessarily. While we want to avoid a prolonged process, our goal is to craft a rich, immersive world around the characters. We're committed to working diligently towards that goal, and with the support of the community, we're optimistic about our chances.