May 29, 2024
Looks good but having "Saga" in the name is cursed af. Hopefully this one won't take 6 years to get 60% complete before the creator scraps all of the content to redo the game.
We're aware of the "Saga" curse, but our aim is to avoid prolonged development cycles by providing monthly updates. Our goal is to build a rich world around the characters and put in the hard work to make it happen. With the community's support, we're optimistic about our journey ahead.

May 29, 2024
Using 'Saga' in that type of font and color for a ero game is akin to using the Star Wars font for your low budget sci-fi movie called 'Stellar Wars'.

Get fucked...
Hey, we hear you! No need to worry, we're confident things will turn out just fine. We're working hard to create an awesome game and break the "Saga" curse.

May 29, 2024
Hopefully they make it so you separately adjust the audio levels for the narration. Or just add a tickbox to enable and disable the narrator audio.

It's come across like a weird AI voice that emphasis that the writing isn't great. The art is good. They should lead with that.
Got it, thanks for the feedback! We're planning to improve the Voice-over controls in the next version so you can have more precise control. Currently, you can mute it by adjusting the effects in the options menu.

May 29, 2024
That narrator has got to go. I found it incredibly distracting and unsexy. I have no problems reading, otherwise I wouldn't be into adult games in the first place.
Hey there! Thanks for your feedback—it’s actually one of the most common ones we’ve received. We're considering three options: switching to a female voice, adding a mute feature just for the narrator, or completely removing the narrator's voice. What do you think would be the best option? We'd love to hear your thoughts!

Reactions: potatomarksman
May 29, 2024
Yeah a simple toggle to have it on or off would be good.
I feel super weird about it. I like it, but I don't want it on :WaitWhat:
Hey there! Thanks for your feedback—it’s actually one of the most common ones we’ve received. We're considering three options: switching to a female voice, adding a mute feature just for the narrator, or completely removing the narrator's voice. What do you think would be the best option? We'd love to hear your thoughts!

May 29, 2024
Narrator sounds like the guy who coded the game. Total boner killer.

May 29, 2024
Does this game have a gallery?
Hey! Thanks for asking. The game does have something similar—in the same menu where you can choose sagas, groups, or change clothes, there's an option just for the sex scenes. It's currently a "coming soon" feature since this is the first version, but it'll be available soon. Stay tuned!

May 29, 2024
Only played the robot game so far. It looks really promising. I really need to be able to disable the voices tho. No hate, I just can't stand a lot of voice acting lmao.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Glad to hear you are enjoying our game! We're planning to improve the Voice-over controls in the next version so you can have more precise control. Currently, you can mute it by adjusting the effects in the options menu.

Jan 27, 2017
My opinion is that the narrator voice should just be scrapped. The AI voice doesn't have the necessary inflection for that role. It's much better at dialogue, although I personally don't want or need that in my games, so my suggestion would be to have no narrator, and then have the dialogue voices be turned on or off with a toggle in the settings.