Others [HotSoupProcessor] Rascou Games

DarkFlame22

Sep 1, 2017
Shisaye was able to figure it out by using ToolforHSP, this tool and succesffully got the text. However, there is a big misstep I realized. The way the dev uses this software is using hanja.txt, which is a dictionary that converts all japanese kanji to korean kanji. He has nothing for English. Therefore, even if we were to find a way to convert it, we don't have an English dictionary.

At this point, I think the best way is to research how to change just font style for hotsoupprocessor.
Everyday we make some steps forward to the english translation. I'm happy about it.

tupaiii

Jun 28, 2021
How did you manage to translate the lime messages? Did you get everything? Because one panel will be translated, but if you click another panel the game will crash.

Also, I don't mind sharing translation file but it's pointless right now because we don't have a way of making the game work. The game only accepts 3 lines and there is heavy word run off. It needs word wrap badly. The problem is that all these settings are stored in start.ax and we can't find a solution to make start.ax text and back. This is the final step we are so close but to no avail :(
Somehow i manage to translate it all.... but there are certain messages i didnt find in the scripts (maybe i missed it) so i just stop because i dont want to go back and search because the scripts is separated into a lot of files..... too tired to check one by one for some messages

DarkFlame22

Sep 1, 2017
Somehow i manage to translate it all.... but there are certain messages i didnt find in the scripts (maybe i missed it) so i just stop because i dont want to go back and search because the scripts is separated into a lot of files..... too tired to check one by one for some messages
So you managed to have a semi-full translated version of the game? I kindly ask if is it possible for you to share it?

Reactions: Toushiro

wasd123333

Jun 27, 2017
So you managed to have a semi-full translated version of the game? I kindly ask if is it possible for you to share it?
The translation part is easy, it's getting the lines to not wordwrap or run off the window which is what I"m trying to figure out. Additionally, the LIME messages are limpossible to translate, I doubt he was able to do it unless he figured out wordwrap first.

DarkFlame22

Sep 1, 2017
The translation part is easy, it's getting the lines to not wordwrap or run off the window which is what I"m trying to figure out. Additionally, the LIME messages are limpossible to translate, I doubt he was able to do it unless he figured out wordwrap first.
I asked just to see if maybe he could find something and maybe have a semi-translated game. Also a partial translation might work, because it's pretty hard to follow the story with an ocr due to the long dialogues

wasd123333

Jun 27, 2017
I asked just to see if maybe he could find something and maybe have a semi-translated game. Also a partial translation might work, because it's pretty hard to follow the story with an ocr due to the long dialogues
Times like these I wish Mtool just did its magic lol

tupaiii

Jun 28, 2021
I dont know what I did but somehow just manage it (for example these are other messages) but there are certain rules to do this and it is very time consuming because it involve try and error.... but toaru hitozuma 2 dont have this problem all the messages is easy to translate (only this game is problem)

DarkFlame22

Sep 1, 2017
Hello guys, any news or new information about how to translate, I looked in other forum as ULMF of a user that recap what we know about these games, but is stucked at our same point.

wasd123333

Jun 27, 2017
Hello guys, any news or new information about how to translate, I looked in other forum as ULMF of a user that recap what we know about these games, but is stucked at our same point.
So here's the thing. I've accumulated all my knowledge and research in the previous post and even got a bunch of help from an expert here in f95, but the bottom line is, it's going to be somewhat impossible. First, all the story text is translated, that's the easy part. The problem after this, is that the game needs a wordwrap desperately. Almost a good 25% of the lines have text runoff and this is due to the fact that the font style, font type, and line limit is stored in a specific custom code in start.ax, or the game itself. We all have unpacked the game as deep as we can, and there is no specific setting or file encoded that specifies these changes. In other words, you're going to have to learn some deep hexcode or shoot your chance in the dark because a ton of code is just simply hidden by the dev. None of the files contain these settings, but our closest guess was start.ax because a Korean dev made a custom piece of software to translate all of korean to japanese. The way he did though, was that he had to create a custom program that used specific coding and it was ONLY for ONE game. If he tries to use that software for another rascou game, he has to change the code all over again. And all this was simply just through the start.ax file. See how deep this problem goes?

Second, lime is absolute bonkers. You can try to translate one line and it'll work, but if you try to translate another line, or go to another cell/picture the game will crash. I've tried so many methods and routes of changing the code, but every single time the game will just crash. Lime at this point I will say has the highest level of security more complex than the FBI's security.

Third, I'm going to list my steps here so maybe someone in the future with more experience can pickup some hints. We first decompiled the game using Susie. You don't even have to use Susie, the korean dev's thread above has a piece of software that allows you to create the etc files that all come in .txt files. These .txt files all need to be translated and can be done through any software like translator++. That's the easy part. When it's all translated, you need to use HSP tool to repack the game and then simply replace the data etc in the game's folder. Game should work at this point. If anyone has trouble here, I can always provide the .txt files and would be glad to do so. We just desperately need a hacker at this point.

There is one last silver lining to rascou's games. In the story .txt files, you can edit the story text directly so that they NEVER exceed the limit of 4 lines AND, you can manually reduce the character count per line. In other words, you can manually wordwrap the game, but good luck because it's a lot of work. You can use regex to help simply it, but you're going to have manually push enter in every single entry and it's going to be a pain. Even with my super horny energy it took me days to do one game and even then it wasn't perfect.

At this point, I would say take what you can get because you're missing out on like 10% of story text if you manually wordwrap it, but that's good enough. You're better off just using textractor or something else to play the game and call it a day.

Reactions: princess bride

wasd123333

Jun 27, 2017
Here is the best solution I have for anyone out there right now. Once you unpack the data etc file and get all the txt files, you need to manually limit each pack of lines to 3. They cannot be more than 3 or the game will crash. So you need to use regex or someway to make sure each block of story text does not have more than 3 lines. It will look like this:

"
Hello my name is chicken
Chicken plays with a ball
Chicken ran to the tree

Look at the chicken
Tree is red
Eat my ass
"

Now if they text looks like this:

"
Hello my name is chicken
Chicken plays with a ball
Chicken ran to the tree
Fuck my ass

Look at the chicken
Tree is red
Eat my ass
"

The game will crash because "Fuck my ass" is the 4th line. You need to look through every block of text and make sure there are not 4 lines.

Lastly, you can wordwrap with regex and make it so that the character limit is like 50 or so. WARNING ABOUT THIS THOUGH BECAUSE IT WILL CREATE UNNECESSARY LINES THAT WILL MAKE IT REALLY CONFUSING TO LIMIT THE NUMBER OF LINES.

"
Hello my name is
chicken
Chicken plays with a
ball
Chicken ran to the tr
ee

Look at the ch
icken

Tree is red
Eat my ass
"

You may get something like this result. Again, this will still work, but see how there is 6 lines in the block of text above? That will crash the game.

Anyways, once you finish somehow, you can just repack into data etc, replace file and the game will work!

Good luck all!

tupaiii

Jun 28, 2021
So here's the thing. I've accumulated all my knowledge and research in the previous post and even got a bunch of help from an expert here in f95, but the bottom line is, it's going to be somewhat impossible. First, all the story text is translated, that's the easy part. The problem after this, is that the game needs a wordwrap desperately. Almost a good 25% of the lines have text runoff and this is due to the fact that the font style, font type, and line limit is stored in a specific custom code in start.ax, or the game itself. We all have unpacked the game as deep as we can, and there is no specific setting or file encoded that specifies these changes. In other words, you're going to have to learn some deep hexcode or shoot your chance in the dark because a ton of code is just simply hidden by the dev. None of the files contain these settings, but our closest guess was start.ax because a Korean dev made a custom piece of software to translate all of korean to japanese. The way he did though, was that he had to create a custom program that used specific coding and it was ONLY for ONE game. If he tries to use that software for another rascou game, he has to change the code all over again. And all this was simply just through the start.ax file. See how deep this problem goes?

Second, lime is absolute bonkers. You can try to translate one line and it'll work, but if you try to translate another line, or go to another cell/picture the game will crash. I've tried so many methods and routes of changing the code, but every single time the game will just crash. Lime at this point I will say has the highest level of security more complex than the FBI's security.

Third, I'm going to list my steps here so maybe someone in the future with more experience can pickup some hints. We first decompiled the game using Susie. You don't even have to use Susie, the korean dev's thread above has a piece of software that allows you to create the etc files that all come in .txt files. These .txt files all need to be translated and can be done through any software like translator++. That's the easy part. When it's all translated, you need to use HSP tool to repack the game and then simply replace the data etc in the game's folder. Game should work at this point. If anyone has trouble here, I can always provide the .txt files and would be glad to do so. We just desperately need a hacker at this point.

There is one last silver lining to rascou's games. In the story .txt files, you can edit the story text directly so that they NEVER exceed the limit of 4 lines AND, you can manually reduce the character count per line. In other words, you can manually wordwrap the game, but good luck because it's a lot of work. You can use regex to help simply it, but you're going to have manually push enter in every single entry and it's going to be a pain. Even with my super horny energy it took me days to do one game and even then it wasn't perfect.

At this point, I would say take what you can get because you're missing out on like 10% of story text if you manually wordwrap it, but that's good enough. You're better off just using textractor or something else to play the game and call it a day.
Hey about the third part.... how you use translator++ to translate the .txt file for rascou game? which option you used? I have translated some visual novel using translator++ but I dont know how to use translator++ for rascou game... How do you import .txt file into translator++? please help me with this because I want to try translate yukari game.... before I manual translate and it is very tiring.... Please help me with this...

wasd123333

Jun 27, 2017
Damn that's a lot of work, i wonder why the dev make the engine different than the others lol
That's the problem with VN games and HSP in general. Supposedly it is a popular engine, but it runs on java and some custom code. They did not make this friendly at all for beginners. You need to have java background to understand HSP. That, paired with the mentality that jap devs generally don't want their games going outside of japan, they use custom security to make it difficult to translate.

wasd123333

Jun 27, 2017
Hey about the third part.... how you use translator++ to translate the .txt file for rascou game? which option you used? I have translated some visual novel using translator++ but I dont know how to use translator++ for rascou game... How do you import .txt file into translator++? please help me with this because I want to try translate yukari game.... before I manual translate and it is very tiring.... Please help me with this...
You hero and nemesis has arrived. The hero will provide you with a custom txt parser. Simply upload this through custom parser option and wallah it should be working.

Now the nemesis here says that shit was easy 123. Good luck wordwrapping the text.

Worst case scenario I can even translate for you all the txt so you don't have to go through it. I just need a hacker who knows how to wordwrap hsp games.

Reactions: tupaiii

tupaiii

Jun 28, 2021
You hero and nemesis has arrived. The hero will provide you with a custom txt parser. Simply upload this through custom parser option and wallah it should be working.

Now the nemesis here says that shit was easy 123. Good luck wordwrapping the text.

Worst case scenario I can even translate for you all the txt so you don't have to go through it. I just need a hacker who knows how to wordwrap hsp games.
Thank you very much for this..... this make it easy to translate many games that also use .txt script

wasd123333

Jun 27, 2017
Thank you very much for this..... this make it easy to translate many games that also use .txt script
Hello I in the middle of translating rascou games, and when I extract the text I get this below. Would you have any idea how to fix this?

ロチ.・GrnGio壞ョ梧ォアru免8K・キ・F・R+MS~キ竰pハ升(x喰dwム・GrS~Iow「ロカ%
迸覓0!ヲ7*甚・属t・kRCnァメdヴキル゚
Cn:+w「wヒハヒ
蹄[昌~>&ニ&:ァ需ニL・ss・・OzV・、橫?フzrホ倪T< モレkRCnァメu両オz]ャ6ィ・dw゙WBウニTョs・・ヨT>「撒Vネャpコ,%e・
ェb・zE惕ツェ・Fァ脚c蕊・y_チ崙艘jワタ・{bS~,箔∵B}ニNウ凰・nN^リニN房jホコWN-簑ノョC・K瓦
oU{ヨqコ}~^n3C*Fニ.巛ツW・_楔衰LQwメmカVヲ
ゥ枋r6Bワ*・gル0Vネー毘スrニ醫ソ・Nw]ム鷦FDヨH5ゥツSFクホkbヤケ@瀬
o^,3Bm・2、コW奚1z\ンbE6ヨ略モ・H6泅\bマカ悅セ'"ェマ・^*BΠ・cサ龝エ飼瀋QコtVテェ$」ホ」・蘒ナe脅QN+2Jイ$瑯fJ(2ナカ{拡潟ヨ狂・贐S~Sァ・ハC/・・iタ鐫モ基レィCnC0ー轄オ゙J.宸翦焔蚌ⅲハxZ・・z/Z得活ララ+gチNサ「カニ~Rン7・j」ホ」ヘュン4q\テ・aFウ@・顗bセ・~9コB杼oVGr!巛}」メ圍・9qホ@$◇
バWム・yUナロ[゙モKNヌイ・・W>/Z ?。稠M=ェdFウ・還慮・・?j61s枹ヌ。・サZ圃fメカ#
kN飼"dフヒケ#・罫ニVキ・オイ娼.嵐?;・v+V昭・テ鍰SュKソムD[「モモC訪vッレ衛ルソ!b觚E慊40rェ.ウhJ・h・
vZ橆ラモーフK゚ツWV3>ィkxム\゚ヨGZ"屍4:ヲ・Zヌョヒ・Zォセ轄uンテ%f鷭?-油・K」ロ\O7・2、コW奚1z「・3QミmR2B」㌻_甘鏞ェ・Oz<7Π・゙竅v=K0漑#Nrシォヨ:CnC淋jbマキー(5」姻チO「Wそ謚yンZモセ絹nv鋺ダ:w鏆モ、%・鼕ムk^・ゥサ」!a・蓿{ハ2オテメ噪鴃カGr"・lR :怩賈=Nハ7・
マ゚ニキ・Fハ0リ駛^・j・ルホ@V・掴」顎ヲV喝チ・rb!惴Uス」Fハ;)ヲ応csZKvッレケサ貲![菷E量ェ・ミヌBkヲo・・カk妄寬I>ーニcヲ=・zt゙P7ツ。・鞁_T覊J・・「hw_)ェ・rリコK>、・[B3^猟至ヒZリツ&zggラ*゚
CnMOzYオ・Zル+^>w「d\ォヨォ:ネ"亂メ・・籥Jsョ%B」・ロロK朶~キ簔テ隆)c・M湟・・リユBkヲgj-.虐s・・OzY[・チ竑f・jJΠpnッレッ> 頼IB・昭・・'R'{カwz醫6##楠z>Jキ・cカk妄寬x・qュユ^マ窕v・mNウ「靡コZO73^翌EFワマ?$勗゙・z゚゚ンvF$>エカ★_aIア煉:モコォヨ:CnC淋`コ唹4」謹得・ヴB・6孺eヘウVレLFq・鼕mf2K2#N・蒼セ・jサコ9鏡s槞ア A{ゥン・S~"・ォセ^ス廝悍・bbリレ悗efフョ6・"・ス:レ+鈹㎜礑fリサゥwuハ奄GW>/Z得顎オ・・ロ5サO3・昭・レゥ "チカ(>ロzオ・9@ル" 6ノコ儒W・ 棄轜~R4)サ2q?Y・ッョs」チ泚J(6コYイ・閲bS~キ竓mヨH9,bネテ(カョI・゙靡ヘ資イ礬*・・b・」危ホ@VツヲF;#J~]・Gッ・搨キョ ・・=-・筋
★裔Bと/*、・bテァ・ェ・レヒGrGァBヲニf[オcアェvz醯)ヌI>」蛋gチU・・ワ・Fャ・cスKェテ・Ry忘Zツェ;1“ノ
受ラG,。ョ 踟・iンJメ狽
Rウ欲o壞タサ2[謀~・qf-;・v+V昭・ー*S・cスJメオdFホ謹得・ムケ!iェ.汞k|j葷
fリナB 0コWN・嚀
マ゙~s[W・ア欲奣zoス~6宦hメ」V6・マ寬I>ーニcヲ=・rヨK9「x桎緑・
sn06ミ・WBc士ノ・A泱ツA独{ヲ゚
ヨヌCnC淋`コ'i*c傘K猟零&・・街r・a・・[・ユハ<R・舎・ニ/*凭fヒ/Z ?。稠リサ=2慾鐸クコ,Bャ蓜Cホ脚蓚?綻v}rモキ桴コ・ノクヴャャ・鍗/Z得Ckキ箝モロ?j6'`ッレッ>ニヨ゙iツMヲ1給驎kセs槞トソ6_喇・ン・・W・ツカUJシ。ニ萪Z「giQケ・Bニ8#コ・水kiソモヨ>&ナサ」淕oミ觜?ハ$ゥヲrシェ2z?N涬TjH+ツッ・ァ・z^リニWJ・[・C}ソ・Nワ#}
偐_G。.・jNル33」謹得・黑;f;礁X漱・n瑪Mレ`「:」・#}3喟na絈ドラ*゚
Cn0+w「wヒヤ諸・VテォヴB・v
遏・R>コホS「hjマ3^ュ「*ヌ
f。靡蕣剋 ウn]Eュ匂6コ,ョи晴・枦jイ豎ハ勝・「ロメテ黑vK湃「ェY谿カA・~ ccモ&ロ?jォ・b~\?ヨ[ェm鏡∫)&厨N"八/gc皐・G)・Y蛾yケr^ヌツ<*イ惞マカァメ6レ;ョコ}bヤ皷~・」萇^マ7bGゥ麩猜.整懸(。ハ]N"踉顧?ヒ
・FzE^ソ」顎ヲ゚
ヨヌCnC淋`コ'i>」度蹉ホ満)・qR2k胞-府ン「橳>ニ凪gカ|~菷fカyzHO73^ュ「*ヌ
f。靡耆シNエ房ytkf劯y・・瑁ヤrjO・ョ頚Jォ竣g塚C:ャ゚)・レKD9ヒ,Bエヲマ・GJテョ袵>
'癒狆sレハ亟@喟oVGr! qWケ兊Ffリサゥ久
|mhZ祕m刮ルユ6vコ#・V釡ツヴB・ォ珵・Vネ・E5「晞ヤj耒\カ{脚c・ロメDCアホ薄鎤ン>~ツ+&・^#&fツ(
mYAゥ杖2カ'rルニK・ 稻キ桴コ・・W8ォ觚jサ」棋咄_G。.浚=・・モ&ロ?j擾ヨnメス・
・経・鑰b・メ+nヲ7*甚゚ニ@.カ純j[・・ァ・N#wイ秀。.ネm勛穃ヌ!ッキ・F Uろ誣ト4vカI:笂{tニg・A1桍}レ「・n/3B隯

tupaiii

Jun 28, 2021
Hello I in the middle of translating rascou games, and when I extract the text I get this below. Would you have any idea how to fix this?

ロチ.・GrnGio壞ョ梧ォアru免8K・キ・F・R+MS~キ竰pハ升(x喰dwム・GrS~Iow「ロカ%
迸覓0!ヲ7*甚・属t・kRCnァメdヴキル゚
Cn:+w「wヒハヒ
蹄[昌~>&ニ&:ァ需ニL・ss・・OzV・、橫?フzrホ倪T< モレkRCnァメu両オz]ャ6ィ・dw゙WBウニTョs・・ヨT>「撒Vネャpコ,%e・
ェb・zE惕ツェ・Fァ脚c蕊・y_チ崙艘jワタ・{bS~,箔∵B}ニNウ凰・nN^リニN房jホコWN-簑ノョC・K瓦
oU{ヨqコ}~^n3C*Fニ.巛ツW・_楔衰LQwメmカVヲ
ゥ枋r6Bワ*・gル0Vネー毘スrニ醫ソ・Nw]ム鷦FDヨH5ゥツSFクホkbヤケ@瀬
o^,3Bm・2、コW奚1z\ンbE6ヨ略モ・H6泅\bマカ悅セ'"ェマ・^*BΠ・cサ龝エ飼瀋QコtVテェ$」ホ」・蘒ナe脅QN+2Jイ$瑯fJ(2ナカ{拡潟ヨ狂・贐S~Sァ・ハC/・・iタ鐫モ基レィCnC0ー轄オ゙J.宸翦焔蚌ⅲハxZ・・z/Z得活ララ+gチNサ「カニ~Rン7・j」ホ」ヘュン4q\テ・aFウ@・顗bセ・~9コB杼oVGr!巛}」メ圍・9qホ@$◇
バWム・yUナロ[゙モKNヌイ・・W>/Z ?。稠M=ェdFウ・還慮・・?j61s枹ヌ。・サZ圃fメカ#
kN飼"dフヒケ#・罫ニVキ・オイ娼.嵐?;・v+V昭・テ鍰SュKソムD[「モモC訪vッレ衛ルソ!b觚E慊40rェ.ウhJ・h・
vZ橆ラモーフK゚ツWV3>ィkxム\゚ヨGZ"屍4:ヲ・Zヌョヒ・Zォセ轄uンテ%f鷭?-油・K」ロ\O7・2、コW奚1z「・3QミmR2B」㌻_甘鏞ェ・Oz<7Π・゙竅v=K0漑#Nrシォヨ:CnC淋jbマキー(5」姻チO「Wそ謚yンZモセ絹nv鋺ダ:w鏆モ、%・鼕ムk^・ゥサ」!a・蓿{ハ2オテメ噪鴃カGr"・lR :怩賈=Nハ7・
マ゚ニキ・Fハ0リ駛^・j・ルホ@V・掴」顎ヲV喝チ・rb!惴Uス」Fハ;)ヲ応csZKvッレケサ貲![菷E量ェ・ミヌBkヲo・・カk妄寬I>ーニcヲ=・zt゙P7ツ。・鞁_T覊J・・「hw_)ェ・rリコK>、・[B3^猟至ヒZリツ&zggラ*゚
CnMOzYオ・Zル+^>w「d\ォヨォ:ネ"亂メ・・籥Jsョ%B」・ロロK朶~キ簔テ隆)c・M湟・・リユBkヲgj-.虐s・・OzY[・チ竑f・jJΠpnッレッ> 頼IB・昭・・'R'{カwz醫6##楠z>Jキ・cカk妄寬x・qュユ^マ窕v・mNウ「靡コZO73^翌EFワマ?$勗゙・z゚゚ンvF$>エカ★_aIア煉:モコォヨ:CnC淋`コ唹4」謹得・ヴB・6孺eヘウVレLFq・鼕mf2K2#N・蒼セ・jサコ9鏡s槞ア A{ゥン・S~"・ォセ^ス廝悍・bbリレ悗efフョ6・"・ス:レ+鈹㎜礑fリサゥwuハ奄GW>/Z得顎オ・・ロ5サO3・昭・レゥ "チカ(>ロzオ・9@ル" 6ノコ儒W・ 棄轜~R4)サ2q?Y・ッョs」チ泚J(6コYイ・閲bS~キ竓mヨH9,bネテ(カョI・゙靡ヘ資イ礬*・・b・」危ホ@VツヲF;#J~]・Gッ・搨キョ ・・=-・筋
★裔Bと/*、・bテァ・ェ・レヒGrGァBヲニf[オcアェvz醯)ヌI>」蛋gチU・・ワ・Fャ・cスKェテ・Ry忘Zツェ;1“ノ
受ラG,。ョ 踟・iンJメ狽
Rウ欲o壞タサ2[謀~・qf-;・v+V昭・ー*S・cスJメオdFホ謹得・ムケ!iェ.汞k|j葷
fリナB 0コWN・嚀
マ゙~s[W・ア欲奣zoス~6宦hメ」V6・マ寬I>ーニcヲ=・rヨK9「x桎緑・
sn06ミ・WBc士ノ・A泱ツA独{ヲ゚
ヨヌCnC淋`コ'i*c傘K猟零&・・街r・a・・[・ユハ<R・舎・ニ/*凭fヒ/Z ?。稠リサ=2慾鐸クコ,Bャ蓜Cホ脚蓚?綻v}rモキ桴コ・ノクヴャャ・鍗/Z得Ckキ箝モロ?j6'`ッレッ>ニヨ゙iツMヲ1給驎kセs槞トソ6_喇・ン・・W・ツカUJシ。ニ萪Z「giQケ・Bニ8#コ・水kiソモヨ>&ナサ」淕oミ觜?ハ$ゥヲrシェ2z?N涬TjH+ツッ・ァ・z^リニWJ・[・C}ソ・Nワ#}
偐_G。.・jNル33」謹得・黑;f;礁X漱・n瑪Mレ`「:」・#}3喟na絈ドラ*゚
Cn0+w「wヒヤ諸・VテォヴB・v
遏・R>コホS「hjマ3^ュ「*ヌ
f。靡蕣剋 ウn]Eュ匂6コ,ョи晴・枦jイ豎ハ勝・「ロメテ黑vK湃「ェY谿カA・~ ccモ&ロ?jォ・b~\?ヨ[ェm鏡∫)&厨N"八/gc皐・G)・Y蛾yケr^ヌツ<*イ惞マカァメ6レ;ョコ}bヤ皷~・」萇^マ7bGゥ麩猜.整懸(。ハ]N"踉顧?ヒ
・FzE^ソ」顎ヲ゚
ヨヌCnC淋`コ'i>」度蹉ホ満)・qR2k胞-府ン「橳>ニ凪gカ|~菷fカyzHO73^ュ「*ヌ
f。靡耆シNエ房ytkf劯y・・瑁ヤrjO・ョ頚Jォ竣g塚C:ャ゚)・レKD9ヒ,Bエヲマ・GJテョ袵>
'癒狆sレハ亟@喟oVGr! qWケ兊Ffリサゥ久
|mhZ祕m刮ルユ6vコ#・V釡ツヴB・ォ珵・Vネ・E5「晞ヤj耒\カ{脚c・ロメDCアホ薄鎤ン>~ツ+&・^#&fツ(
mYAゥ杖2カ'rルニK・ 稻キ桴コ・・W8ォ觚jサ」棋咄_G。.浚=・・モ&ロ?j擾ヨnメス・
・経・鑰b・メ+nヲ7*甚゚ニ@.カ純j[・・ァ・N#wイ秀。.ネm勛穃ヌ!ッキ・F Uろ誣ト4vカI:笂{tニg・A1桍}レ「・n/3B隯
what file is this and what game you try to translate? Is this one of text script file in data_etc.dpm? But i think this is encoding error.......... can you try change encoding to Shift-JIS?

Last edited:

wasd123333

Jun 27, 2017
what file is this and what game you try to translate? Is this one of text script file in data_etc.dpm? But i think this is encoding error.......... can you try change encoding to Shift-JIS?
I am trying to translate his kemono games series, particularly games 1-5. These are some old engine formatting because they only use one "data.dpm" file. Everything is crammed in there, but when I looked inside, there was the story text under one text file. I'll attach it, but when I open it with notepad or even try to change to shift-jis, it still looks like those moonrune characters