Others [HotSoupProcessor] Rascou Games

tupaiii

Jun 28, 2021
I am trying to translate his kemono games series, particularly games 1-5. These are some old engine formatting because they only use one "data.dpm" file. Everything is crammed in there, but when I looked inside, there was the story text under one text file. I'll attach it, but when I open it with notepad or even try to change to shift-jis, it still looks like those moonrune characters
sorry bro... i also tried but cannot seem to figured it.... ughhh why rascou game so complicated

darkling013

Jul 26, 2023
Hello, looking forward to your work. Are you planning on still sharing your translations even if you can't apply them to the games?

ndj865

Dec 22, 2017
Use to extract data for translation purpose.
Then use official Hot soup processor 3.6 installer it has English version of HSP script editor or use from github, to make exe or dpm file depending of how the files are packed.

May 22, 2022
Use to extract data for translation purpose.
Then use official Hot soup processor 3.6 installer it has English version of HSP script editor or use from github, to make exe or dpm file depending of how the files are packed.
Thanks for this! I thought I'd never be able to extract data_etc of Yukari 1 (been waiting for almost 5 years).