Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Hottest Summer v0.5
with MurrayMods Walkthrough Multi Mod

Download

=============================

Here's my unofficial android port of Hottest Summer v0.5
with ZLZK Universal Choice Descriptor

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hottest Summer [v0.5] [Darkstream]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Marioc17

Dec 26, 2018

EgoCrisis

Feb 1, 2024
Good game, but I would like to make a recommendation on this type of game if I may.

I really like ntr games because they are the closest to real life in terms of decision making/not everything revolves around one person (mc), but the type of ntr where a weak and pathetic mc is created usually create rejection in those of us who enjoy this type of vn because, outside of the ntr itself, who can identify with or can enjoy such a pathetic protagonist? Do you remember Doraemon? Did anyone like to see Nobita crying all day? Well this is the same.

If I may, a ntr game (avoidable of course, this should always be optional) where it is more focused on share than on cuck with a mc who knows how to solve situations, you may end up liking it more, at least in my opinion , where the ntr focuses on the corruption by the mc towards the LI/family and decides to share these moments with friends rather than with "bullies"

To give a few examples: the horton bay ntr is a bit strange since you decide to "let" Chris's boyfriend have his encounters with the girls, however when you see these scenes the guy treats you as if he were cucking you, when obviously without the player wanting to, he couldn't do anything, I don't know if I explain myself...

A well-managed ntr is, for example, that of "the spellbook" where you have an ntr focused on cuck and another ntr focused on share where the mc enjoys sharing and the story is well-woven for this path.

As I said, it's just my humble opinion, good luck to the dev and keep it up.

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
The women's models are very pretty but I find that they all look very similar. But so far I like the story proposed!

Reactions: misterx2999

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
HottestSummer-0.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: linus.quotes
3.50 star(s) 19 Votes