Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I agree the models are really good I especially like Angela.
I wonder on the NTR path will the MC know what is happening or is it all done behind his back?

Reactions: blastwave2k

nazzo

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2018
Overview is inconsistent and vague as heck. Playing both sides at the same time, never ends well. Wth is heavy NTR, what would light NTR be anyways? Everyone has a different metric for gauging things. Once you've stepped foot into that territory, doesn't matter if it's heavy or light, it is what it is.

Wanting to make well developed characters, but certain scenes will happen quick for the sake of erotica, meaning these are all NTR scenes. Limp dicked MC will have to toil and struggle and creep real hard to get any action, meanwhile Chad Bulls will just walk up to girls, exude their chadly energy and get their dicks wet in that same scene. Love how this NTR logic just turns any girls into sluts & whores on the flip of a switch. This is generally how "Optional NTR" games go; but I'm only assuming here, based on the info provided.

Dev, if you want to make an NTR focused game, then make one and be clear about your intentions. Don't be vague, don't try to obfuscate anything and don't try to please everyone (because you can't), stick to one singular theme. Even if you make it optional, you're not going to attract much of any crowds other than the NTR one. And honestly, that development time for any optional content could be better used to focus on NTR content solely.

Do yourself and everyone else a favour and don't make any optional content or route, just make a singular NTR route and put all your focus into that. And add a warning saying, "This is an NTR game, if you don't like it move on", and everyone will know what they're getting into. NTR lovers will know that this a project to their liking, and NTR haters can easily move on to other projects.
Thank you for your supportive comment. I just want to make an adult game which leads to different endings based on player's choice. In the normal game, if you win, you will be rewarded and if you lose, you will die. Likewise, in this game player can get what they want if they can make right choice. Since NTR is part of my game, non-NTR players may say no to my game.I'll add a warning for my game. But I'm satisfied one of my scene is worth to play for non-NTR players, and thanks for their supports.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
This game could be made good if its tighten up a little, right now its all over the place, you play as the young guy and then as his sister and then as his uncle , in the beginning its stated that Angela is his girlfriend but then she is just his friend and starts laughing when he asks her out. couldn't the bully elements been made little subtler, is he going to be beaten up every time he sees those guys? why? he isn't Angelas boyfriend and pose no threat if they wanna hit on her, they can just go ahead lol
Really like some of the renders though and hope the story would be alittle tighter and it could become good.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
..yeah...first release is a bit of a mess.....
....thx for the share tho.....and good luck.....

Reactions: nazzo

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
MC is in asia, his family is made by asian...but all the males along with MC are caucasian

is this some sort of wmaf-story? i wish instead of being the usual boring, pointless NTR-story...we need some wmaf-love story

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
I liked the NTR scenes. Game seems to have potential.

Can I just suggest one thing though? Try using .webp for the images. It will drastically reduce the game's size and keep practically the same quality for the renders.

Reactions: DTchan and nazzo

nazzo

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2018
I liked the NTR scenes. Game seems to have potential.

Can I just suggest one thing though? Try using .webp for the images. It will drastically reduce the game's size and keep practically the same quality for the renders.
Thank you for your suggestion. I'll try for sure.

Reactions: SvenVlad
3.50 star(s) 21 Votes