Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
I like what this game has become. I would say that he would need more blackmail and corruption in the other girls, only the mother has a path of real blackmail, But at this point so advanced in the story it will no longer be possible, unless there is a path where they all fall into the hands of the director

I give him a 9/10 even though the MC is a cuck, nobody knows about his fetish, (his enemies maybe) and miraculously there is no BBC

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hottest Summer [v0.7] [Darkstream]

NOTE: This is from the developer:

(The original file size exceeded 6 GB, so I applied compression to facilitate easy downloading.)
Complain to the developer if you want an uncompressed version.

Changelog:

-400+ rendering
- Kim and Juno events
-Angela NTR event
-Sam and Angela's event
-Sam and Yuri's event
- Juno and Jim event and
-others
- Gallery
- Replay Gallery

Try different paths

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
HottestSummer-0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
Very nice update with some really great renders, thumbs up! But I have one criticial point, the way the different paths work. They do not always fit. For instance, I have a save route where Sam is after Juno and Yuri. He still likes Angela, but he has her coupled up with Jim. Now ar the Karaoke bar Sam still reacts as if Angela is his full girlfriend. That does not make much sense here, it should be possible for Sam to decide to get involved in the "fun" without bitching around.
It seems this event is done just in one way, where there should be options.

Jan 7, 2021
Hottest Summer [v0.7] [Darkstream]

NOTE: This is from the developer:

Complain to the developer if you want an uncompressed version.

Changelog:

-400+ rendering
- Kim and Juno events
-Angela NTR event
-Sam and Angela's event
-Sam and Yuri's event
- Juno and Jim event and
-others
- Gallery
- Replay Gallery

Try different paths
It is really absurd not to release an uncompressed version and only release an extremely compressed version. Release the normal version too, people who need it will download the compressed one anyway.

I can count the fuckn pixels in these renders :mad:

(n)

• Angry
Reactions: Nightmare0110

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
It is really absurd not to release an uncompressed version and only release an extremely compressed version. Release the normal version too, people who need it will download the compressed one anyway.

I can count the fuckn pixels in these renders :mad:

(n)
Pretty sure that translates to: the uncompressed version is paywall locked behind patreon and no one has leaked it to this piracy site. I could be wrong though as I can't see their full posts cause I'm not subscribed, but it definitely sounds like HD versions exist.

What's absurd is expecting a full version to be freely released by the dev to the pirate site. I actually commend devs that give away full versions either early or reduced quality so that everyone can always check out a recent full version as opposed to forever hiding full versions or giving away versions with key features locked away.

Jan 7, 2021
Pretty sure that translates to: the uncompressed version is paywall locked behind patreon and no one has leaked it to this piracy site. I could be wrong though as I can't see their full posts cause I'm not subscribed, but it definitely sounds like HD versions exist.

What's absurd is expecting a full version to be freely released by the dev to the pirate site. I actually commend devs that give away full versions either early or reduced quality so that everyone can always check out a recent full version as opposed to forever hiding full versions or giving away versions with key features locked away.
This is not what the post I quoted says.

Reactions: bluerubber

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
This is not what the post I quoted says.
Huh, maybe I misread an earlier compression post from sons some time ago. Seems weird that a compresser is releasing the already compressed versions if there isn't a full version available on some tier. Why are they releasing it and not some rando leaker. Well, as I said, I don't subscribe to the dev so, maybe they are just actually allergic to money or something, cause that is just dumb if they keep the full hd version to only themselves cause this would definitively hurt the bottom line and sub count... but what do we know I guess... lol

Reactions: What's Up Doc?
3.60 star(s) 23 Votes