yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HotwifeAshley-CH5-0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
how is the multi protag thing works? I can play as the girl and fuck everything that moves and then change to the guy pov?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Hotwife Ashley [Ch.5 v0.6 Public] [respirit] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: Ch.5 v0.4 Patron -> Ch.5 v0.6 Public [450 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
This sentence needs to be changed

Overview:
In this story, you're husband of a beautiful woman

Where is this beautiful woman?
IMG_0950.gif

Can we change beautiful to butterface or 2 bagger, that way if one bag over her head breaks while your fucking her there’s still another one

• Haha
Reactions: shark911 and Griev

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
People be cracking on Ashley's looks. Sure she looks like the woman who is being cheated on in a Mexican soap opera but she makes up for it with... ummm... a perfectly adequate body for a 45-year-old woman with 3 kids. No kids? Really? Well, shit. I've got nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
People be cracking on Ashley's looks. Sure she looks like the woman who is being cheated on in a Mexican soap opera but she makes up for it with... ummm... a perfectly adequate body for a 45-year-old woman with 3 kids. No kids? Really? Well, shit. I've got nothing.
Before the first time we saw her naked, I thought she was a futa and was going to ass rape us

• Haha
Reactions: L0b0ts

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Havnt played that game, is this the “goblin” wife from that game? View attachment 2563323
Yup, looking at closup renders is nightmare fuel. Dev of that game even had plans for wife character to have esthetic surgery, but who knows if that would ever happen. Besides, that game is grindfest and waste of time.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
If you think that's ugly you've never seen goblin wife from game "the promise".
Yup, looking at closup renders is nightmare fuel. Dev of that game even had plans for wife character to have esthetic surgery, but who knows if that would ever happen. Besides, that game is grindfest and waste of time.

Could not have described that game (the promise) any better than your 2 comments. Purely for people that enjoy torturing themselves.

Edit: added in original quote for context clarity...because: lazy facepalmers strike again

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: matthww
3.10 star(s) 41 Votes