Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
I think you're right on this one, i feel like some people who enjoy kind of "Stag/Vixen" relationship might like it more. If i get a chance, i can go back and make an improvement on it through out the story. I'm aware of some of the disconnects in the characterization and story, i wish i could have been a better writer lol. You can be sure i'll think about it and try to figure it out somehow if i'll get enough time. Thank you for your kind comment and criticism.
99.9% of these games the MC is a cuckm there are virtually none where he's a true equal with scenes nor is he allowed to play the bull or much freedom. "Hot wife" on F95 invariable means "cuck husband/bf" so not sure why people expect somrthing other than that.

AAC started with both partners being "adventurous" but devolved into cheating/slut wife who fucked everything (as usualy with any woman who is a MC or partial MC on this site) and the male MC just sort of was there. Any 'relationship' betwen the couple that existed before the female becomes a slut in these stories also pretty much ceases to exist, even if they have supposedly been together for years and still live together abd one would asume there is still some sort of affection at the least. Nope, nada, gone for sexual gratification.
I do not know that much about adult games or NTR ones. But, in this game you got the option to experience different kinds of NTR. Actually it could have "different shades of NTR" as an optional title. Even if the MC is not strong enough, or assertive enough from day one to be in a "proper" stag/vixen relationship i think that there is room, for a more enthused and exciting experience were they would both be more active and why not happy about it. Thin,king, talking and planning about it, instead of him being towed around.

Meryhaa2

Jan 19, 2020
Hot interracial scenes,hubby should have more freedom to do stuff on his own too.There are some awesome girls after all.

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
respirit Ok. i'm going to subscribe again your patreon after this fantastic update!
I loved the forced bi and sph contents. I hope to see more with also some verbal humiliation (hotwife call cuck "fag" or similar can be hot). I also hope to see more humiliation from Bet, which is the hottest female character in this game (so much better than the wife, unfortunately).

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Chapter 5 0.4 Patreon
Size 166 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Come find me on Discord:
Is this only for Android port? If so, is there a compressed PC version?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Is this only for Android port? If so, is there a compressed PC version?
Hotwife Ashley [Chapter 5 v0.4 Patreon Edition]

Yes there is a a compressed version.

If they aren't linked in the OP or something else, go in the upper right, search, make sure it it says "search this thread only" and search compressed, and just look for the current version. If there isn't one, you can make a request in the game compression thread for a compressed version.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JamieSadistic

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
... Kidding you about what?
My question was already answered and taken care of. Thanks anyway.
I just don't know why you would ask me, the android guy, for a compressed version.

Yes, I know it is now fixed. I'm just bugged by senseless pings.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I just don't know why you would ask me, the android guy, for a compressed version.

Yes, I know it is now fixed. I'm just bugged by senseless pings.
I didn't ask you for a compressed version lol
I asked if your version was only an android version and if it was, if you knew of the existence of a compressed version.
It was just weird that the OP compression link redirected to the Android port.

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes