ThumperOSU

Dec 27, 2022
Macos Version doesn't seem to run, and RenPy says (correctly) that the lines have unexpected indentations. Does anyone have a 'fixed' file, or will I need to un-indent everything myself?

EDIT: Fixing the indentation makes everything work the way it should.
Hi can you be more specific on how to fix this for me? My game also crashes everytime.

U330661

Aug 29, 2022
Hi can you be more specific on how to fix this for me? My game also crashes everytime.
I'll get back to you later as I'd need to re-download the zip to get an original copy of the game files, but anyway. Off the top of my head, here's a detailed fix:
If you run the game through renPy, the error message you get is that the game has unexpected indentations in the script. Means you should look at the game script for whatever is wrong

Navigate into the game files (Right click, show package contents) HotwifeAshley.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/game, then open the script.rpy file. (You need a code editor of some kind, I happened to use sublime) Then, select the entire script (it's quite long), and press shift+tab. You should see the entire script of the game get moved one indentation level up. Save the file, and run the game again. Tell me if this fixed the game for you, if not I'll download the files again and check things.

Feb 12, 2021
I hope the new game doesn't mean the end for Hotwife Ashley. It was just about to be great, it would be a shame if it was abandoned.

Me too and I don't think it will tbh with re-assurances from Respirit of his love for the game as well as quite a lot of his Patreon subs and fans here who are only around today because of HWA and have drove Respirit on with it's continuation via Patreon. There are bigger backers for it to keep going.

'Harmony Haven' I see as the game to try to cater to other fans/ new subscribers and the subscribers who want more range of cuckolding than just the QoS lifestyle. While HWA is his QoS game for those of us who prefer that form of cuckolding.

Updates may slow down abit mind you but then likewise could be said for HH if it doesn't provide as many subs.

Even with that being said the most recent Hotwife Ashley content was actually being made at the same time as Harmony Haven. So Respirit has shown a balancing act of the two. I was impressed. I hope burn out in the long run doesn't occur although Respirit expresses a good development process on making both at the same time.

Furthermore the assurances, I'm sure, I heard mention was of HWA having a season 2 in the works after a few updates on this Jamaican getaway and obviously after the release and reception of Harmony Haven which is already out.

As of right now Respirit will be back on board with a small update for HWA - the hotly anticipated Winston stay over and possibly some more teasing of extra island adventures before maybe closing this chapter in their life after these events before Season 2 gets underway.

Speculation can go into what HWA season 2 will be like, how long before development starts onit, how long after events of Season 1, if Ashley gets anything changed to her character which i kinda hope not but we'll see if Respirit make's any posts about things like that to come for Patreon voter's. I couldn't imagine any huge design changes to her however when you look how well Respirit's renders have improved over time is impressive to not really make it noticeable Ashley has actually changed. As Long as her overall look (yes you butterface name callers) is kept and plumb voluptuous build, I'm all for Ashley remaining as she is.

By the end of HWA Season 1, I could see Ashley becoming pregnant by one of her a black lovers (advocating for Winston personally). Seeing Ash becoming a mother holding her lover's child with hubby being proud of her would be incredibly sexy.

slaifer99

Jan 22, 2023
It's more of the same game, without creativity, it's just the BBC. Every game in this theme the developers put BBC, that's all they know how to do.

I want to see when someone will make a Hotwife game similar to Jasmine Hotwife that was good and without having to use the same BBC-saturated thing.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes