Ghost3322

Feb 6, 2019
Some1 please help me to fix this problem while loading the third map to go to the forest my game goes to loading screen and stays there forever PLEASE HELP

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Thanks for all your decensoring efforts.
In this game and those standalone scenes the mosaic can be removed easily using dnSpy.
Simply open assembly-csharp.dll inside the managed folder. Search for a static bool named nonmosaic in the global class and change it from false to true. save and play the game. just that :)

Last edited:

d3brisjason

Jan 9, 2019
Some1 please help me to fix this problem while loading the third map to go to the forest my game goes to loading screen and stays there forever PLEASE HELP
The game saves a debug log in the below folder:
%appdata%\..\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\Hounds of the Meteor\output_log.txt

Now, if the previous zones worked correctly but you run into issues with the forest map, i suspect you might not have merged the "Part 1" and "Part 2" downloads together. If that is the case the log will complain about missing files in the "Hounds of the Meteor_Data\StreamingAssets\aa\Windows\StandaloneWindows64" folder.

The "Part 1" download essentially contains the full game executables, and the "Part 2" download contains the art assets for the later stages. Failing to merge those two folders together creates a situation where the newer stages will fail to load (Infinite loop) once you reach them.

Bombo32

Oct 30, 2020
How am i supposed to install the game? By that i mean that there are 2 parts to be downloaded. Am im supposed to put the second part somewhere in the first part's folder where the main game's exe is?

EDIT: Alright read the replies above my comment. Apparerntly just copy those files from part 2 into part 1 " Hounds of the Meteor_Data\StreamingAssets\aa\Windows\StandaloneWindows64" " folder yea?

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
In this game and those standalone scenes the mosaic can be removed easily using dnSpy.
Simply open assembly-csharp.dll inside the managed folder. Search for a static bool named nonmosaic in the global class and change it from false to true. save and play the game. just that :)
Still, impressive work.

Did you do the most recent version as well?

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Uncensor and cheats for v20220129

unzip Assembly-CSharp.zip in "HotM64\Hounds of the Meteor_Data\Managed"

F1 to get full hp (if full make you die)
F2 0 energy
F3 Add estrus
F4 Suicide
F5 Take damage
F6 to cycle the suit damage status
F7 to get 1k money
F8 to get 1k exp

changed "ESC" to "CTRL-Q" to exit the game

Fly'earth

Mar 8, 2021
who is having error try this .
Control Panel\System and Security\Security and Maintenance .
click start maintenance .

i have no error but this solved an issue i was not getting windows 10 notification .
1644119728901.png

Ghost3322

Feb 6, 2019
The game saves a debug log in the below folder:
%appdata%\..\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\Hounds of the Meteor\output_log.txt

Now, if the previous zones worked correctly but you run into issues with the forest map, i suspect you might not have merged the "Part 1" and "Part 2" downloads together. If that is the case the log will complain about missing files in the "Hounds of the Meteor_Data\StreamingAssets\aa\Windows\StandaloneWindows64" folder.

The "Part 1" download essentially contains the full game executables, and the "Part 2" download contains the art assets for the later stages. Failing to merge those two folders together creates a situation where the newer stages will fail to load (Infinite loop) once you reach them.
How can i merge them cuz atm iam playing with Full file 1 only becauze in the past i used both maps and that also didnt work but i had both map in the same folder so now i tried just full file 1 and still the same happens

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Look at the contents of the second file. You just unzipped it into the data folder. You didn't look at the path naming before unzipping it.
Let me explain this.

Open up HotM64Full2 but do not unzip from there.
Expand to the next folder which is Hounds of the Meteor_Data.
Unzip that folder into the main game folder which contains the game exe and the Hounds of the Meteor_Data folder.
You're done.
Full in Depth New Installation Guide (for Windows)

Step 1: Download both Part1 and Part2 of the game.

Step 2: Use 7zip (or your preferred extractor, but I recommend 7zip) to extract both part 1 and part 2 to your computer, but NOT into the default "programs" or "windows" folders.
View attachment 1602036

Step 3: Go into the part 2 folder. Then copy the files in that folder.
View attachment 1602038

Step 4: Go into the Part 1 files and paste the copied files into it.
View attachment 1602039

Step 5:A window will pop up asking you if yo want to combine the folders, click yes.
View attachment 1602042

You are done. That is how to correctly install the game.
These are from a few pages back, and what's happening is a common file pathing issue due to people just inzipping it instead of looking at where their unzipping.

blckguard

Sep 11, 2017
The uncensoring part is pretty easy as you have said, but what I'm really curious about is how you manage to add cheats as well. That's the part that looks really complicated.

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
The uncensoring part is pretty easy as you have said, but what I'm really curious about is how you manage to add cheats as well. That's the part that looks really complicated.
A lot of patience and a some C# experience. Usually the steps are always the same, find a static or an instanced monobehaviour class, add an Update() if isn't present, write some code to handle the buttons, find the variables to change and write some code to change the variables. For example:
1644180340034.png

MichaelTTT

Mar 21, 2020
These are from a few pages back, and what's happening is a common file pathing issue due to people just inzipping it instead of looking at where their unzipping.
to dumb it all down you copy the assets that are in folder 2 into the game folder they're in, in folder 1... i had the same problem with the loading screen

blckguard

Sep 11, 2017
A lot of patience and a some C# experience. Usually the steps are always the same, find a static or an instanced monobehaviour class, add an Update() if isn't present, write some code to handle the buttons, find the variables to change and write some code to change the variables. For example:
View attachment 1638742
Thank you Sensei, you have granted me unlimited power. I shall never forget this favor.

Fly'earth

Mar 8, 2021
winrar , split the file into as many parts as you want , which as an example 1G divided into 5 parts would be 5 parts RAR of 200mb , which when unpacked would form 1 whole file again of 1G

a second option and it gives the entire file by torrent, or the magnetic link torrent .

temporical

Nov 9, 2018
Not that it matters among thieves, but I have had an obnoxiously hard time just even booting the game normally with anything new, and one of the files that are offered on page 69 denied my access to it. God forgive and weep I try to uncensor and have god mode when I do somehow twist fate and open a recently patched English version of the game. I might sit here for another decade to figure out why. Hey, I could just be an idiot and a bit of a arse here, but it's just a tad infuriating.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes