souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Why, then, is there no notification in the news feed?
u really need to see an eye doctor :KEK:
Probably missed it because it wasn't a first post update, which shows up in the latest updates exc. Now, reading back a page or two in the thread is something that people should do to avoid being an idiot and asking something that's been answered repeatedly already.

And since there's a new update, I guess I'll re-post this again, in the vain hope some idiots will actually read it before going "WHY GAME NO WORK?!?!"
Full in Depth New Installation Guide (for Windows)

Step 1: Download both Part1 and Part2 of the game.

Step 2: Use 7zip (or your preferred extractor, but I recommend 7zip) to extract both part 1 and part 2 to your computer, but NOT into the default "programs" or "windows" folders.
View attachment 1602036

Step 3: Go into the part 2 folder. Then copy the files in that folder.
View attachment 1602038

Step 4: Go into the Part 1 files and paste the copied files into it.
View attachment 1602039

Step 5:A window will pop up asking you if yo want to combine the folders, click yes.
View attachment 1602042

You are done. That is how to correctly install the game.

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
And now the Supporter Update for May:

Sorry I made you wait.
It is a supporter privilege for May.

This time, I will talk about it after successfully getting through this March.

|

asukazzz

Oct 17, 2021
I actually had to go back and review, its been a while...

So per the last real update: https://f95zone.to/threads/hounds-of-the-meteor-v2022-03-02-dogfactory.59980/post-7967625

After defeating Woova, Zetu is framed and arrested for dealing in the drug 'Heaven'. After realizing Laki may have something to do with it you talk to Roi who suggests that the junkies in the Slums are the first place to start.. I don't know if these actions are still perfectly accurate but what you basically do is:

Move to Slum

Look Around 3

Talk Junkie 2 → Battle

Talk Whore

Talk Pusher Man

Move to GotoOffice

Move to Slum

Talk Pusher Man

The new H-Scene obviously would be being defeated by the pusher.
HERO!!!!

Reactions: Christin Eleven

Probnik

Mar 3, 2019
Ok, ok. STFU degenerates, there's an update.

Sorry I made you wait.
Updated for May 2022.

This time is a continuation of the previous one, and it will be a battle with a creature-like thug.
There are two types of etch motion, standing and down.
There are 4 types in total.
If you lose further, you will be insulted like this and the game will be over.

Next implementation element
Next time, I will implement a pregnancy and childbirth scene when I am violated and win.
I really wanted to implement it this time, but it was a bit tight in terms of time.
After that, will we proceed with the story again?
I hope you can look forward to it next time.

Update Patch: Pixeldrain | Mega
Full 1: Pixeldrain | Mega
Full 2: Pixeldrain | Mega
Wow, 5 times in an hour .... Dried to the fullest! xd

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
I get stuck on Now Loading screen if you lose to the junkie attack in the slums
You didn't extract game right then, extract the two parts SEPARATELY and then move part 2 into part 1 manually (ensuring the folders go in right place, detailed instructions are on this thread already

it¨s getting better and better and i can´t wait if he implements anal sex to :)
There is anal sex already, 2 different ones I think? One I am sure about is in the forest at the last stage of it, those humanoid enemies have anal. The flies also do.

I think a few other anal scenes/animations here and there in the game already. Just can't remember off top of my head as the game has so much content lol

Jun 9, 2020
You didn't extract game right then, extract the two parts SEPARATELY and then move part 2 into part 1 manually (ensuring the folders go in right place, detailed instructions are on this thread already

There is anal sex already, 2 different ones I think? One I am sure about is in the forest at the last stage of it, those humanoid enemies have anal. The flies also do.

I think a few other anal scenes/animations here and there in the game already. Just can't remember off top of my head as the game has so much content lol
Isnt it okay to extract both games at the same time so you don't have to manually move part 2 to 1? Ive had games with multiple parts and doing this works too. Or is it just an either way works thing or just depends on what your downloading?

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes