Sep 16, 2022
Oh, this game is giving so many great things. After breastfeeding got into the game, I would love to see breast inflation and massive milk squirting, but maybe this will come as well :D One thing is for sure, this game is only getting better and better. We're on a role here, everyone.

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
Imagine a really big red ant, body taller than Rena, with the usual monster face this game has. And 6 legs thrice the length of the body. From the preview pic on Twitter, legs will bind her arms and legs. Also non-transform scene.
I would describe it more as a giant red snow crab crossed with a spider and it has a face and a pussy for some reason. It's quintessentially Japanese when you think about it and its absolutely hilarious. When Rena defeats the creature there should be a cutscene of everyone in town cutting it up and serving it in bowls of ramen.

halo17

Jun 5, 2017
Are you using your save, my save, or Inui's save?

Inuis new Save file: Mega
My Save (A little older): Mega
Tried with my own+yours+inuis save files as well. Tried mega and pixel version, clean full install(just to make sure no download error) also tried with upgrade the previous version. No cheat, no uncensor addon just the base game. Tried in japan nad eng lang. (Used to had the same issue at the office part when you ask for more time from the boss, in that case switch to japan solved the problem) Cant possible think what could be the problem :( anyway thank you for your effort to help me/us

Previous versions had no performance issue but the 2 configuration I tried
PC(Win10):
I7-9700K
GTX 1080 Ti
32GB Ram

Laptop(WIn11)
I5 10300H
RTX3060
16GB Ram

Reactions: Fly'earth

Alkizon

Mar 27, 2018
@halo17 @Dombarov
Here is file from \Text\English_Main\Story\ (see attach). There're lines of parameters that probably hang up dialog (I replaced 2 lines with empty ones) because they either don’t find something, or fall out of some range, or something else, I can guess about it for a long time given that I don’t even know general structure of this file, but in this version everything seems to work yet.

It would be interesting to look at this file from client of those who have it with "normal" passing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
----------------------------------
There is better fix -
here !
----------------------------------

ps. Of course, you'll have to select English_Main translation in config in order for applying this crutch.

Well @f9account *as was suggested* there're problems in these lines, since you're translating, so may know more about structure and maybe can propose more "elegant" solution. I believe that these lines are responsible for managing character sprites in dialogs (dis/appearance&effects), but either sprites aren't found, or position is indicated incorrectly, or structure itself is violated (syntax, program expects code of a slightly different design).

Last edited:

Dombarov

Nov 14, 2020
@halo17 @Dombarov
Here is file from \Text\English_Main\Story\ (see attach). There're lines of parameters that probably hang up dialog (I replaced 2 lines with empty ones) because they either don’t find something, or fall out of some range, or something else, I can guess about it for a long time given that I don’t even know general structure of this file, but in this version everything seems to work yet.

It would be interesting to look at this file from client of those who have it with "normal" passing.

ps. Of course, you'll have to select English_Main translation in config in order for applying this crutch.
God Bless you!

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
@halo17 @Dombarov

You might actually tag f9account - they handle the translations and need to be aware of issues.

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
@halo17 @Dombarov

Well @f9account *as was suggested* there're problems in these lines, since you're translating, so may know more about structure and maybe can propose more "elegant" solution. I believe that these lines are responsible for managing character sprites in dialogs (dis/appearance&effects), but either sprites aren't found, or position is indicated incorrectly, or structure itself is violated (syntax, program expects code of a slightly different design).
1667486913944.png 1667486958828.png you try so hard, I'm sorry that it didn't work out, although it moved on

forkranger

Feb 14, 2018
Yeah I did as it is in the desciption. I'm familiar with Inuis' special parting method in the pas few years. Windows and drivers all uptodate. It remains a mystery. Hoping for the next version in nov.
Unfortunately, I think it's full-on busted for several of us. Spoke briefly about this 1 or 2 updates ago where a few of us get stuck in loading loop and cannot even see half the content in the game--2 out of the 4 Sortie levels don't load. I tried again this update and same situation. Different saves, different languages, nothing seems to work.

The game just doesn't work with our brand of motherboard or something? Who knows.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes