kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
You should probably just try to get into debt with Sweet and Rescue if you want to get the lose scenes. There's no scenes with Izolda.
I was referring to the fact that izolda always rescues her and if she doesn't have money, it only increases her debt, so I suppose I have to do it in the middle (when he discovers that she is not Laki's girlfriend and defeats her) of sweep's blackmail.

Reactions: Fly'earth

tetrayrok

Apr 2, 2021
``````````
I was referring to the fact that izolda always rescues her and if she doesn't have money, it only increases her debt, so I suppose I have to do it in the middle (when he discovers that she is not Laki's girlfriend and defeats her) of sweep's blackmail.
There are no scenes with Izolda afaik. Regardless of the debt amount you build up, eventually it'll just give over to the sweep scenes so going into debt with Izolda really does nothing.

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
I don't remember the amount but if you keep racking up a debt with Izolda eventually she'll basically just say "fk it" and stop rescuing you, that's generally when you start seeing more sweep scenes, iirc.

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
``````````

There are no scenes with Izolda afaik. Regardless of the debt amount you build up, eventually it'll just give over to the sweep scenes so going into debt with Izolda really does nothing.
I'm not talking about scenes with izolda, I know there aren't any, what I was referring to is that she is the one who usually rescues her, but nevertheless in the game files there are dialogues between Rena and the rescuers/sweep that if she doesn't have money, She has to pay him with sex but I have never been able to get said scene since Izolda is always the one who appears to save her and then sweeps, believing that she is Laki's girlfriend, also saves her for free and said scene did not appear so in the end I got tired to look for it DustyX says that if you owe a lot to izolda, she's finally here, she stops rescuing you and that's what I want to see the supposed scene.
Capture of said dialogue.
1676687836917.png

Dombarov

Nov 14, 2020
I'm not talking about scenes with izolda, I know there aren't any, what I was referring to is that she is the one who usually rescues her, but nevertheless in the game files there are dialogues between Rena and the rescuers/sweep that if she doesn't have money, She has to pay him with sex but I have never been able to get said scene since Izolda is always the one who appears to save her and then sweeps, believing that she is Laki's girlfriend, also saves her for free and said scene did not appear so in the end I got tired to look for it DustyX says that if you owe a lot to izolda, she's finally here, she stops rescuing you and that's what I want to see the supposed scene.
Capture of said dialogue.
View attachment 2398725
1 - Rena should not have money. (This is mandatory)
2 - You go to the tunnel.
3 - You lose to the walkers. Izolda saves you.
4 - Go to the tunnel again and lose again. So several times.
5 - SUCCESS.

ibocju02

Nov 6, 2020
1 - Rena should not have money. (This is mandatory)
2 - You go to the tunnel.
3 - You lose to the walkers. Izolda saves you.
4 - Go to the tunnel again and lose again. So several times.
5 - SUCCESS.
Do I need to rest in between or something? Did like 3~4 times still have not seen it yet.

Ermac25

Jul 5, 2020
how do i get this scene?:
"
Last time, I added a continuation of the scene where a passerby gets raped after losing to the infectious agent that I gave birth.
I will be raped by a fat passerby.
"

and this one:
This is an update for August 2022.

This time is a continuation of the last time.
Implemented enemies in the back of the stage.
There are only two erotic motions:
・Blowjob
・Rape
The post-defeat scene has not yet been implemented.

tetrayrok

Apr 2, 2021
how do i get this scene?:
"
Last time, I added a continuation of the scene where a passerby gets raped after losing to the infectious agent that I gave birth.
I will be raped by a fat passerby.
"

and this one:
This is an update for August 2022.

This time is a continuation of the last time.
Implemented enemies in the back of the stage.
There are only two erotic motions:
・Blowjob
・Rape
The post-defeat scene has not yet been implemented.
I believe for you to get that scene you have to give birth to an infection on the public streets. That triggers the police to take you back to the station to "interrograte" you which means just rape you while asking you questions.

Not too sure how you trigger it specifically, or if it required a specific infectian. I believe you do need a specific infectian, either guaza or the wowza or the old boss infectian. You have to win the scenario but still get pregnant then give birth on the public streets.

Ermac25

Jul 5, 2020
I believe for you to get that scene you have to give birth to an infection on the public streets. That triggers the police to take you back to the station to "interrograte" you which means just rape you while asking you questions.

Not too sure how you trigger it specifically, or if it required a specific infectian. I believe you do need a specific infectian, either guaza or the wowza or the old boss infectian. You have to win the scenario but still get pregnant then give birth on the public streets.
THank you for aswering!!

anyone else experiences problems doing the Farm stage?

Ermac25

Jul 5, 2020
I'm trying to give birth on the street, but i just can't seem to do it, even taking the medicine and waiting dosen't really work,
i give birth only after i rest in my room, anyone has a strategy on how to do it?

also trying to get this scene :
after the first defeat to sweep, getting the scene in the bar and winning the fight then resting. Go back to the bar once again to encounter the grey man. Chosing the top option twice leads to the protagonist getting drugged and fucked in the toilets.

from what i understand the scene in the bar only happens after the second defeat

Last edited:

MobileGrunt

Oct 5, 2019
I'm trying to give birth on the street, but i just can't seem to do it, even taking the medicine and waiting dosen't really work,
i give birth only after i rest in my room, anyone has a strategy on how to do it?

also trying to get this scene :
after the first defeat to sweep, getting the scene in the bar and winning the fight then resting. Go back to the bar once again to encounter the grey man. Chosing the top option twice leads to the protagonist getting drugged and fucked in the toilets.

from what i understand the scene in the bar only happens after the second defeat
Think there's only one birth scene on the streets that I can think of. Getting knocked up by the junkie after he transforms during the main story, if I remember right.

Mrblack187

Jul 1, 2019
Been working on Cheat Engine "pointers" aka re-loadable addresses and replaying for a layout of scenes. (I thought this project would surely die years ago when I stopped following so I'm quite happy to explore new work) I may not be able to finish layout later, but here's my first attempt at a cheat table. Theoretically you should load this into cheat engine, load game and be golden.

'IF' it works, with the next update it probably wont.

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
i downloaded a cheat file that someone posted here(been long time).. i don't remember which file it was but i don't need to use new cheat file for every update thanks to it... its like it works on all updates , if anybody can guess which file it can be then i'll be glad to upload it here,,,, u wont need cheat engine or anything else if u have that file.. cheats in that file includes stuff like.. break suit in sequence, full hp mode, low hp mode, self damage, ctrl+Q to close game(for those who have esc key issue)

Last edited:

Mrblack187

Jul 1, 2019
Well here's my guide to the past few years development
*(save#) corresponds as you would expect.
One odd thing I did is start the "oldest" save further down *30 and it works up from there *15 is mid game and thus the *1-*5 slot will be newest updates

Still some work to be done but...

ps. Hold Z or 'attack" button to super speed the "takumi" times aka enemy estrus /ejaculation time during h-attack hold. I find a combination of medium PC estrus (8-15), holding Z during struggle to give nanocrisis unexpected difficulty.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes