darsig

Nov 30, 2017
Is there anybody who managed to make it work the scenes like the parasitic ants for example when it tries to enter her? I tried 2 seperate computer WIN10 and WIN11 japan/old_eng/main_eng set localisation to japan but it always freeze the scene. The action buttons work I can zoom in in the background for example but the erotic scene stays in the front and not progress from the first picture. I know there have been many discussions about it but it has to be corrupted files does not work for me (or pls attach just the not corrupted text file). Not this, nor the previous version worked, downloaded them multiple times tried to just patch the previous month version. I just ran out of options. When the same problem appeared in the goto_office the fixed attached text solved the problem. Can somebody do the magic here as well please?
The dialogue with parasitic ants still hangs.
The scene in the slums is working.
Download the save from Inui: The scene with the treatment works, but after Rena leaves the doctor, her monologue also hangs. I've tried everything. Apparently it's a curse.
This is not corrupted files for shure. Had same problem for a while ago and done this
How to fix most stuck text in game :

0. set game language to eng_old ( not needed but better do )
1. downloaded and installed Locale_Remulator x64 : ( thank you for creating and sharing this )
install it to system LRInstaller.exe (run as admin)
2. run "Hounds of the Meteor.exe" with "Run in Japanese " : (seems like Taiwan works too)
Untitled.jpg
3. and voala :
Untitled2.jpg
almost sure it'll fix goto_office and other text stuck troubles. Test it plz.

as I said a while ago - ppl who do not have this trouble uses some kind of specific system language...
this is common problem for most CH, KR games couse their system dot and ea different. You all remember Samurai Vandalism problems? Years passes games devs do not learn anything =) any game code writes only with eng letters to work for everyone all over world.... not kr or any other..
p.s. sorry for my english..

Last edited:

halo17

Jun 5, 2017
This is not corrupted files for shure. Had same problem for a while ago and done this :
1. downloaded and installed Locale_Remulator x64 : ( thank you for creating and sharing this )
2. run "Hounds of the Meteor.exe" with "Taiwan (Admin) " :
View attachment 2816152
3. and voala :
View attachment 2816154
as I said a while ago - ppl who do not have this trouble uses some kind of specific system language...
this is common problem for most CH, KR games couse their system dot and ea different. You all remember Samurai Vandalism problems? Years passes games devs do not learn anything =) any game code writes only with eng letters to work for everyone all over world.... not kr or any other..
Thank you, it works. :) I usually use Locale Emulator also for japan games but seems to be uncompatible with unity games.

Alkizon

Mar 27, 2018
Yep, it does. Haven't used any additional "locals" before. Apparently , also general world situation has made me close friends with VPN too. Anxious times :(

f9account, you should suggest inui put new slum guy on counter after been defeated (ex. 3 days, this was done with bandits in HotB, they returns to their place in couple of "days") because if you beat him, he disappears forever.

ps. For those, who want to leave "baby spider" with bypassing main story - go to ants before it'll "born" (otherwise it'll interfere with parasitism).

Last edited:
Dec 10, 2022
This is not corrupted files for shure. Had same problem for a while ago and done this :
View attachment 2816152
3. and voala :
View attachment 2816154
Well, even this solution didn't fix the issue with the game freezeing in various different load areas. I guess I will just give up.

darsig

Nov 30, 2017
Well, even this solution didn't fix the issue with the game freezeing in various different load areas. I guess I will just give up.
this was for stuck text in certain events couse game dev uses other then english system language on game compilation or code with non eng letters,
not freezing =) I do not have freezes myself, so can not help here sorry

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Fly'earth

Dombarov

Nov 14, 2020
View attachment 2816152
3. and voala :
View attachment 2816154
God bless you!!! (English is very poor at conveying this feeling, but there is a lot of gratitude here)

Dombarov

Nov 14, 2020
We now have 4 parts to the full version. She's gettin' thicc boys.

Full Version
Part 1: Mega | Pixeldrain
Part 2: Mega | Pixeldrain
Part 3: Mega | Pixeldrain
Part 4: Mega | Pixeldrain

Update Only
Patch Zip: Mega | Pixeldrain

Mirror:

NOTE: I'm experiencing major issues uploading to Pixeldrain at the moment. I'm only getting 200kpbs. No issues with the other services. So this may take some time before the full Parts 1-3 are available.

Release Notes:
I added two erotic scenes this time.
One is the continuation of the main story, an event to remove the parasitized ants
Go to the doctor with the ants parasitized.
An erotic event begins.

The other implemented a detour event.
Go to the slums with something parasitic.
When a wriggle occurs there, an event will begin.

We also made some improvements to the battles in the non-transformed state.
Until now, the parasitic state was not reflected in battle, but from now on it will be reflected in battle.
There's a side story there.

aloxic

Apr 23, 2022
We now have 4 parts to the full version. She's gettin' thicc boys.

Full Version
Part 1: Mega | Pixeldrain
Part 2: Mega | Pixeldrain
Part 3: Mega | Pixeldrain
Part 4: Mega | Pixeldrain

Update Only
Patch Zip: Mega | Pixeldrain

Mirror:

NOTE: I'm experiencing major issues uploading to Pixeldrain at the moment. I'm only getting 200kpbs. No issues with the other services. So this may take some time before the full Parts 1-3 are available.

Release Notes:
I added two erotic scenes this time.
One is the continuation of the main story, an event to remove the parasitized ants
Go to the doctor with the ants parasitized.
An erotic event begins.

The other implemented a detour event.
Go to the slums with something parasitic.
When a wriggle occurs there, an event will begin.

We also made some improvements to the battles in the non-transformed state.
Until now, the parasitic state was not reflected in battle, but from now on it will be reflected in battle.
July supporter benefits are here!

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes