Newland

Feb 3, 2018
No but the main page never got updated. I suggest you wait a few days because every update is on the end of the month but if you cant wait here it is. All thanks goes to sgt_bilko who post every update and extra :)
how to get the new scene at christmas update ?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fly'earth

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
New update! :love:
Curiously, it seems that Pixiv is getting bitchy about "realistic depictions of sexual content".
And by realistic, they mean stuff like daz3d models which is what Inui's been using for his games.

I don't know what part of these models are realistic (they have distinct "uncanny valley" look) but it was enough to shut down Inui's Pixiv account.

If anyone has any interest in such content, they better hurry with backups because soon Pixiv will cleanse over a decade of other uploads in the same category.

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018

This is an update for January 2024.

This time I created an erotic event for a detour.

The creature that was parasitized last time does naughty things even in the city.
If left alone in a parasitized state, mating will begin.

1706548919556.png

When they start mating in the city, the police catch their eye, and a naughty interrogation event begins.

1706548941035.png

Next time, we plan to advance the story and implement a decisive battle with mercenaries.
We are almost at the end of the story.
I would like to complete the story part by the end of this year

Also....

My Pixiv account has been frozen.
It seems that Daz's 3D model conflicts with the guidelines of ``something that is equivalent to or extremely realistic as a live-action film, and has a sexual intent.''
I thought it was a false positive caused by AI, but it seems other Daz users are also starting to be frozen, so I guess this is Pixiv's policy.
I think you can tell it's CG at first glance, but Pixiv apparently didn't like it.
Pixiv has also become more difficult to use due to stricter regulations.
I would appreciate it if DLsite created a new posting site.

There are many other wonderful creators out there, and I would like to thank you for your support.
If you like, please support us again.

Update Patch:
Save File:
-------------
Full P1:
Full P2:
Full P3:
Full P4:

Mirrors:

SRoy89

Not Newbie
Donor
Feb 25, 2020
Uncensor 20240129
Looks like this Assembly-CSharp.dll file has a broken noxtek cheat built-in.
As when I try to play using kumarin's cheat it gives me an error (below). But when I delete kumarin's cheat, noxtek's cheat also doesn't work. (or maybe it has different hotkeys than F1-F8?)

1706617238577.png

Kumarin's cheat always works on new updates, so I'll keep using it until I see anything censored, then I'll switch to the new Assembly-CSharp.dll provided by darsig. (Thanks darsig!)

If there's a way to disable cheat using in-game hotkey without deleting the .ddl files please let me know. :)

darsig

Nov 30, 2017
All I always do in Assembly-CSharp.dll is :
- get it from latest game version from sgt_bilko's uploads
- opening it with "dnSpy-net", changing one variable "nonMosaic" from false to true, then compile and save, thats all. I do not touch anything else in that dll.

also I didn't install anything like Kumarin's cheat before and do not know they even exists =) but for me F1-8 always works in game, simply need to push button several times =)

Last edited:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Installed the latest update over the August 29th update I had, and none of the backgrounds work after the intro. Do I need the full version?

• Red Heart

egaskrad

Jul 9, 2020
Installed the latest update over the August 29th update I had, and none of the backgrounds work after the intro. Do I need the full version?
I'd go download the September, October, November, December updates and apply them in that order, before I finally update the game with the latest January update. I think each of these update will overwrite one or two of the older files.

The full version is huge.

• Red Heart

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I'd go download the September, October, November, December updates and apply them in that order, before I finally update the game with the latest January update. I think each of these update will overwrite one or two of the older files.

The full version is huge.
Ugh, so many other updates to find. Forgot about the others. Thanks.

I'd like to avoid downloading the full version again.

• Red Heart

Dombarov

Nov 14, 2020
Makoto's face in the last scene was especially cute.
It's as if Inui's skill in graphics production is growing. Although the previous scenes with Makoto were just as good.
The only thing that needs to be removed from scenes of violence is clothing.

Jul 22, 2023
do you mean i have to hatch/birth the parasite and then capture it??? that's the only other thing i can think of
Seems like my old game file was busted. Tried the one with the new update and it works again like a charm.

The white ant part is after you beat the third boss and went to the doc for more research on the monsters, that
are appearing because of the Heaven Drug. He tells you to capture a white ant and if you look under the "Think of
the future", MC (sorry, forgot her name) will say that she needs to capture one.

If this happens, go to the ant level to the small white ants with your suit ripped (either full or only crotch) and let
the white ant slip inside. Once this is over, leave the level to the right (to the left is a death sentence, especially on
higher difficulty). Go straight back to the doc and he will ask if you captured a living sample. This will lead into a
special event scene. From this point on, whenever you capture an ant, you can sell it to the doc and the story
continues.

Hope that helped you. If you still have problems, try to download the files from sgt_bilko last update post and try it with
your old savepoint.

• Red Heart

RenaYuzuki

Mar 8, 2023
Makoto's face in the last scene was especially cute.
It's as if Inui's skill in graphics production is growing. Although the previous scenes with Makoto were just as good.
The only thing that needs to be removed from scenes of violence is clothing.
it's just unfortunately she is not a playable character right? LOL..

• Red Heart
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes