sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
f9account
The March update is not working. In both scenes where the rescuer wants to fuck Rena, the dialogue freezes. The reasons are most likely the same as before, but I have not been able to fix it yet.
Are you guys deleting your folders every time there's an update or are you just extracting the updates into the previous versions of the game? I've been doing the latter and it has always worked for me.

Mhiggey

Jun 5, 2018
These are the stories that don't work. I'm happy for you if everything works for you.
1. Backup your save folder, then delete all of the game files.
2. Delete all of the game's appdata files (C:\Users\yourusernamehere\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\Hounds of the Meteor)
3. Download the 3 parts of the full game from Sgt.bilko
4. Extract all of the files into their own separate folders, ideally with 7zip.
5. Create a forth folder for the actual game, place all three extracted parts of the main game inside of it and overwrite if prompted.
6. Play the game.
Extra 1. If needed, copy your save data to the new game.
Extra 2. Avoid applying any patch or mod to the game. Verify that you can access the scenes normally before adding anything to the game.

Game and scenes work fine for me both on a fresh install and while using the update patches so kindly provided by bilko. If a fresh install like this still shows the same problem then you either have a hardware/software incompatibility with the game or your computer is a potato and is struggling to run it. Only other thing I could think of would be an overly-aggressive antivirus deciding to delete files, in which case you could find out by examining the logs/alerts.

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
1. Backup your save folder, then delete all of the game files.
2. Delete all of the game's appdata files (C:\Users\yourusernamehere\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\Hounds of the Meteor)
3. Download the 3 parts of the full game from Sgt.bilko
4. Extract all of the files into their own separate folders, ideally with 7zip.
5. Create a forth folder for the actual game, place all three extracted parts of the main game inside of it and overwrite if prompted.
6. Play the game.
Extra 1. If needed, copy your save data to the new game.
Extra 2. Avoid applying any patch or mod to the game. Verify that you can access the scenes normally before adding anything to the game.

Game and scenes work fine for me both on a fresh install and while using the update patches so kindly provided by bilko. If a fresh install like this still shows the same problem then you either have a hardware/software incompatibility with the game or your computer is a potato and is struggling to run it. Only other thing I could think of would be an overly-aggressive antivirus deciding to delete files, in which case you could find out by examining the logs/alerts.
This works. I downloaded the last part from another source cause MEGA, well, is MEGA and has limits.

Thank you Mhiggey

Mhiggey

Jun 5, 2018
This works. I downloaded the last part from another source cause MEGA, well, is MEGA and has limits.
Depending on how much you download a month, I think a basic MEGA subscription is about $5 USD a month which gets you 1TB of transfer and 400G of storage (so you can backup all the files you pirate as well just in case). If that's too rich for your blood then consider grabbing a free VPN like ProtonVPN and using that to bypass the MEGA limits when you hit the cap (steps for this are available online and on F95 I believe).

Also as a general tip, people should check out for suggestions on how to keep your illicit pirate activities even more hidden and has some pretty good paid VPN suggestions if you want to splurge.

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
Screenshot (109).png
It will take a while until you will see the scene. The ants fuck her until she is mentally broken, then the ants will drag her away.
she already looks mind broken to me but nothing is happening, they had nearly 30-40 times sex with her still its getting repeated.
Any Suggestion?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fly'earth
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes