dronehero

Apr 29, 2020
Uncensor and cheats for v20221129

unzip Assembly-CSharp.zip in "HotM64\Hounds of the Meteor_Data\Managed"

F1 to get full hp (if full make you die)
F2 0 energy
F3 Add estrus
F5 Take damage
F6 to cycle the suit damage status
F7 to get 1k money
F8 to get 1k exp
F10 Screenshot

changed "ESC" to "CTRL-Q" to exit the game
Could you update the cheat to the current version? It would be greatly appreciated.

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
also worried he's not doing enough work. Also he likes suggestions
I've got one - don't put so much pressure on yourself. The fans, the game and the work to make it can wait - taking what time you need in order to look after yourself is always going to be more important. We'll all still be here.

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
I must say that out of all hdevs out there, I really am surprised by the work ethic of Inui. He is going through shit on many fronts and still tries to delivers something on more or less consistent basis.

Normally, I'm getting irritated at constant excuses most of hdevs throw out...doing all they can to NOT deliver shit and keep the money flowing...but this is the first time I really feel like "dude, take a month or two of rest time, try to figure things out and regain some energy, even if it's the project that keeps you sane".
I know a certain Hentai Game developer that is the exact opposite . . . He could really learn from this GOAT here . . .

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fly'earth

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
I know a certain Hentai Game developer that is the exact opposite . . . He could really learn from this GOAT here . . .
You're going to need to be more specific for that one hun, just make sure your list is sorted under one of these conditions at least: Alphabetically, Year, Oldest to Newest, or Chronologically.

• Red Heart

dazzlesp31

Jan 6, 2018
I love this game, but the last update is a nightmare of bugs and "loading screens" failures.

I'v tried everything. Japanese Locale Emulator, unrar in japanese, play it in japanese, english, even using compatibility mode... no way to make it works.

Hope next release fixes some hundred bugs, cose the game is nice.

• Red Heart

Mitky199203

Jun 10, 2022
MTL có nghĩa là gì?

Bạn có thể viết lại bài viết của mình một lần nữa được không? Màn hình trắng như thiếu cái gì đó. Tốt nhất bạn nên tải cả 4 phần về, mở phần 1 ra rồi cho tất cả các phần còn lại (từ 2 đến 4) vào 1.
[/TRÍCH DẪN]

1701011332326.png 1701011332326.png

• Red Heart
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes