gavincreeper

Jun 13, 2017
Ha ha, well, I feel a bit sheepish having to come to say that I encountered one of the "none" type freezes quite early so couldn't proceed further to check, but as you can see from the screenshot of the location, it's right at the beginning.

View attachment 987906

Once that's resolved, I'm happy to continue giving it a shakedown.
I decided to try the translation myself for a bit and encountered this. It's a simple fix, so I'll upload it here so you can help test more of the game xD I'll try test it myself, but I don't have time to be too thorough.

View attachment 987943 View attachment 987955
I take full credit for that and the Rena portrait. I did those on Artbreeder last night for fun and showed it to the developer's Twitter. Kinda proud to have it shown off on his Ci-en.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Ha ha, well, I feel a bit sheepish having to come to say that I encountered one of the "none" type freezes quite early so couldn't proceed further to check, but as you can see from the screenshot of the location, it's right at the beginning.

View attachment 987906

Once that's resolved, I'm happy to continue giving it a shakedown.
EDIT - UPDATED TRANSLATION 1-18-2021 IN NEWEST POST BELOW. OLD TRANSLATION DELETED.

My apologies. That one slipped by.

Last edited:

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
Ok so AI fluff post aside, we have a new 'bad end' side story build.
In spirit of the year of the ox iuni has chosen a minotaur as the antagonist.

Thank you for your support.
This is the first supporter benefit in 2021.

This year is the year of Ox.
The cow in this area is the Minotaur, isn't it?
So, this time I decided to have Lena deal with Minotaur.

The 100 yen plan is a still image.
The 500 yen plan comes with a video.

"What ... this guy ..."

A terrorist organization's destruction operation.
Lena rushes into the hideout cave and encounters a monster there.

"A cow's head on a human body ... It's like a Minotaur
 ......... No way, is this the advance team?"

so. It was exactly the appearance of the Cretan Bull itself in Earth's mythology.
Countless corpses at your feet.
It was a hard-line rush unit of the local police who cooperated with this operation.

"Anyway, if you get in the way, just eliminate it-huh!"

Lena's sharp kick was slammed into the monster's flank.
A dull sound echoes in the cave.
Its power made even thick armored plates dull, and would not have been free if humans ate it.
However, the monster didn't seem to care at all, and instead grabbed Lena's leg.

"--Now! This ... let go!"

Lena desperately tries to tear it off.
Amplified by a combat suit, its muscle strength is dozens of times higher than that of a normal person.
Even with the power of Lena, the monster wasn't surprised.

"Cha! What !?"

The monster gently holds Lena's body as if twisting the baby's hand.
With both arms caught, Lena was in a position as if she was crucified.
And, beyond that line of sight, I saw a vicious penis standing upright.

"No way ... stop, stop!"

He twists and resists, but it seems as if he was tightened with a vise.
Will Lena become a prey to monsters as it is?

Lena
Ugh! Aga, Guu, Uh, ah!
This is like this ... Higu! Mmm, impossible ... Igi!
Agu, Higu, Gua, Aga, Ahhhhh!

A vicious penis thicker than his arm mercilessly pushes Lena's vaginal opening.
Naturally, the long penis cannot fit in Lena's small vagina.
Only the glans part reached the innermost part and pushed the uterus to the back.

Lena
Ugh! Aga, Guu, Uh, ah!
This is like this ... Higu! Mmm, impossible ... Igi!
Agu, Higu, Gua, Aga, Ahhhhh!

Monster
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! !!

The cow monster has no reason to hear Lena's plea.
It hits Lena's uterine ostium as if she were to pry open the gate with a battering ram.

Lena
Ahhhhh! No, no ... like this ... oh!
This is broken ... Broken ... Higi, Agu, Uga, Ah!
Ngu, uh, higu, uh, uhhh!

Monster
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! !!

A monster screams in the cave.
It was also like a scream of victory that was convinced of breaking through the gate.

Lena
Ahhhhh! Ahhhhhh!
No! Noaaaa! Noaaaaaaa!

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
UPDATE: Entire game is completely translated.

UPDATED BUGFIX TRANSLATION: 1-19-2021

I also provided a link to some save games at various points. 1-21 are just random sex scene tests. 23-30 are saved at specific storyline points in a virgin run.

However, I am having trouble changing specific menu and CG text. They are not stored within the Incomplete English folders. I think they may be embedded in the graphics. They have minor typos including:

"Scenen" instead of "Scene" in the pregnancy test screens.
"Ok button to the next" instead of "Push the ok button for the next screen" in various CG screens.
In Euno's lab there is a menu called "suit strengthen".
The option "Custom Point" should be "Custom points".
The bottom "Strengthen Completed" should be "Strengthening Completed".

If anyone knows how to find those, I'd be grateful.

I am still checking for table-breaking AAA[AAAA]AAGH! exclamations, they tend to turn up in the rapid-fire dialogue scenes like the pregnancy cure scene. If anyone sees any of those, I'd be grateful as well.

Thanks to everyone for their community support! There's still lots of editing and more translating to be done!

Last edited:

gavincreeper

Jun 13, 2017
UPDATE: Entire game is completely translated. Link is below for 1-17-2021.

I also provided a link to some save games at various points. 1-21 are just random sex scene tests. 23-30 are saved at specific storyline points in a virgin run.

However, I am having trouble changing specific menu and CG text. They are not stored within the Incomplete English folders. I think they may be embedded in the graphics. They have minor typos including:

"Scenen" instead of "Scene" in the pregnancy test screens.
"Ok button to the next" instead of "Push the ok button for the next screen" in various CG screens.
In Euno's lab there is a menu called "suit strengthen".
The option "Custom Point" should be "Custom points".
The bottom "Strengthen Completed" should be "Strengthening Completed".

If anyone knows how to find those, I'd be grateful.

I am still checking for table-breaking AAA[AAAA]AAGH! exclamations, they tend to turn up in the rapid-fire dialogue scenes like the pregnancy cure scene. If anyone sees any of those, I'd be grateful as well.

Thanks to everyone for their community support! There's still lots of editing and more translating to be done!
Thanks! Briefly went through the newer stuff, so haven't gone too in-depth with testing the translation. Looks like the Bandit Defeat H scene is still very MTL-y, did you miss that one? Bandit_1 in the StoryH folder.

Also noted some slight errors for the bandit encounters, like "rape until I die" when I'm 99% sure it's "rape until you die" in the UnableCombat file for StoryBattle folder, and "it's an free road" instead of "it's a free road" for the encounter.

Also, rewrote the Map description for the Sang Rocky Hills as I thought it was a little lacking and missed the last paragraph of the original Jap text. Let me know if you think it's okay. Also, you should change "Sang rocky hills" in the map folder to "Sang Rocky Hills". It's a minor thing, but capitalisation of names is important xD

And sorry, no idea where the location of those CG texts are.

Last edited:
Reactions: f9account

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Thanks for that feedback! I updated everything with the fixed typos.

UPDATED BUGFIX TRANSLATION: 1-19-2021

Last edited:
Reactions: gavincreeper

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I'm working on translating the extra scenes.

Inui is having trouble with Ci-en for international donations. Anyone have any suggestions on better payment options? Patreon is risky since they will shut down anything that crosses the consensual line.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes