sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
Extra! Extra! Read all about it!
Our hero is energized and cranking away!
Also not gonna lie, this new enemy looks pretty SICK:

This is a progress report for June 2021.

Excuse me for the unsightly part of the previous article.
Now, the mental wave is calm and I am working hard on the production.
In addition, no one wants a refund, and I am renewed by the high expectations.

By the way, as for the next update, it will be a battle with the creaturized Uva that ended just by appearing last time.

Currently, the battle part is almost complete.
After that, I will make an etch scene after defeat and update it.
I was thinking of making it a little elaborate etch scene, but it may be a bit tough in terms of time.
In this update, only the first half will be released, and the second half may turn around next month.
I feel bad.

However, I am proud that the erotic motion of this battle part was quite good.
I pulled it out with a game I made for the first time in a long time.
I think that the eroticism that the author pulled out is wonderful.
I hope you can expect it all over the place.

Last edited:

bubblebobble5

Jun 2, 2018
Thank god. I know it's easy but useless to say, "I wish they just had more confidence", but still, I wish they just had more confidence.

After a decade now of the the work always being good, always showing improvement, but projects dying half way through because of confidence issues... It's just sad how much of a textbook case of "being your own worst enemy" this is. I don't know if they have proper mental health services available in Japan, but maybe the upbringing there is still too backward that even if they were pointed in the direction of some appropriate resources they wouldn't bother to take advantage of them. I just haven't got enough of a sense of them on a personal level to have a sense about that.

Reactions: f9account

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
I don't know if they have proper mental health services available in Japan, but maybe the upbringing there is still too backward that even if they were pointed in the direction of some appropriate resources they wouldn't bother to take advantage of them.
The harsh reality is that even in this time and age of advanced technologies, human societies in general are still a tad "backwards" when it comes to discussion and treatment of mental health issues in general. This leads people to not search for nor receive proper treatment, as they feel shame from being judged as being "weak" or something to that effect.

While in some countries there are definitely some good baby-steps being taken in terms of understating the issue and breaking the taboo, other countries are particularly terrible when handling this issue which is exactly the case in Japan given its strict social structure of "don't show weakness, don't bother the other people, don't stand out, follow the homogeneous norm" etc...

But yeah, as you said in this case specifically we can only speculate at what sort of issues inufactory has to deal with, but I can only hope for the best and leave a nice message or two for them once in while, to try and show that there are people who like their work.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
The harsh reality is that even in this time and age of advanced technologies, human societies in general are still a tad "backwards" when it comes to discussion and treatment of mental health issues in general. This leads people to not search for nor receive proper treatment, as they feel shame from being judged as being "weak" or something to that effect.

While in some countries there are definitely some good baby-steps being taken in terms of understating the issue and breaking the taboo, other countries are particularly terrible when handling this issue which is exactly the case in Japan given its strict social structure of "don't show weakness, don't bother the other people, don't stand out, follow the homogeneous norm" etc...

But yeah, as you said in this case specifically we can only speculate at what sort of issues inufactory has to deal with, but I can only hope for the best and leave a nice message or two for them once in while, to try and show that there are people who like their work.
Thank god. I know it's easy but useless to say, "I wish they just had more confidence", but still, I wish they just had more confidence.

After a decade now of the the work always being good, always showing improvement, but projects dying half way through because of confidence issues... It's just sad how much of a textbook case of "being your own worst enemy" this is. I don't know if they have proper mental health services available in Japan, but maybe the upbringing there is still too backward that even if they were pointed in the direction of some appropriate resources they wouldn't bother to take advantage of them. I just haven't got enough of a sense of them on a personal level to have a sense about that.
Yep. He's extremely hard on himself and very obsessed with not showing weakness. I don't think he'd ever in a million years go see a counselor or psychologist--legitimately would consider dying first, as is pretty standard for Japanese culture. I believe he's a man of his word, but he's also got some intense standards for himself that he hates himself for breaking said word, even if there's legitimate reasons like depression and illness.

They seem to consider depression as sort of like catching a cold. "I am sick in my head, and I just need to keep working until it passes." So from that perspective, you can see why Japan would have low mental health support--you got sick, so what, you'll be better in a day, right?

Reactions: Furabia

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
UPDATE:

Sorry I made you wait.
It is a game body update.

First of all, from the supporters of the 500 yen plan.
Supporters of the 100 yen plan will be on July 29, one month later.

This update is a continuation of the previous one, and will be a battle with the Uva creature.

The contents of the erotic scene are two types of motion during the battle (kiss / insert) and a
defeat scene.
I really wanted to have a two-stage defeat scene, but I didn't have enough time. Please do not overwrite the save data before the battle as
it will be used for the next update .

• For English users
The folder name of the English text has been changed.
Please change the name to "English_Main" in the config.

Thank you for your support.
I'm really saved.
I look forward to working with you.

Update:
Full:

How to See Latest Additions:
This storyline will trigger when you defeat Sweep.
Defeat Sweep in the slums, then proceed to the bar and talk to the bartender and Isolda.
After that go to the office and talk to Zetu, he'll give you some info about a drug called "Heaven" between a group called the HLF and Masuda.
- Good time to Save.
You'll notice a new Sortie option in the office. Start when ready.
Do the drug deal and.. fight the guy named Woova:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Note: You cannot replay this section as of yet and there's nothing beyond this, you can't even return to the office.

Last edited:

putu

Nov 13, 2017
Update:

Sorry I made you wait.

This update is a continuation of the previous one, and will be a battle with the Uva creature.

The contents of the erotic scene are two types of motion during the battle (kiss / insert) and a
defeat scene.
I really wanted to have a two-stage defeat scene, but I didn't have enough time. Please do not overwrite the save data before the battle as

• For English users

I'm really saved.

Update: Mega
Full: [Coming]
This update is a continuation of the previous one
sorry to ask. where to find this enemy and what's mean "previous one" ?

sapo88

May 8, 2017
Update:

Sorry I made you wait.

defeat scene.

• For English users

I'm really saved.

Update: Mega
Full: Mega
something strange is happening for me, the new update complety corrupts my saves like its all white for the preview picture, and then when I load its just black screen, and the options at my left, tried the 20210530 version and its all good but the new update its all fuzzy.

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
*Update
Ignore the update only MEGA, download the FULL to avoid this issue.
I haven't tested it yet myself but it's very possible that he introduced some changes to the save data that breaks existing saves. So it may not be that the Update is broken but rather our save files are now obsolete. If anyone has the time and inclination, it might be worth attempting to create a new game file from the start.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Working on the translation.

The original upload had bugs. He updated it about 2 hours later.

The updated version works fine with old saves.

Just copy your old version's Save folder's contents into the new version's Save folder.

Last edited:

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Uncensor and cheats for v20210629
unzip, copy and paste in "HotM64\Hounds of the Meteor_Data\Managed"

F1 to get full hp (if full make you die)
F2 get more estrus
F3 get less estrus
F4 to cycle the suit damage status
F5 Take damage
F6 Suicide
F7 to get 1k money
F8 to get 1k exp
F12 endless mode

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
One more post for the week, this is a bad ending sequence:

This month has just barely reached the limit.
This is a June supporter benefit.

Click here for the contents of this time
. I was attacked by a bug on the desert stage.
The victim is Makoto as before.

article-Jun-30-2021-1.jpg

article-Jun-30-2021-2.jpg

"Wow, hey, what ...!
Oh, something in the ass ...

No way ... this is ... mu, bug! ??
Hey, this is it! Like this!
Wow, no, uh, uh!

No, no, no!
Don't come in ... Uhhhhhhhh!
No, no, no!"

Bloodyryss

Apr 9, 2017
Save for new event, just select Sortie and go face the druglord
Should be the first one, lost track of what the other ones are.
I dont know what you are trying to accomplish with that mate ... but the save is before the very first Sortie not even second Level unlocked?

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes