f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
i always wondered.. is she a human or alien? her face looks like an alien but they call her as earthling or human
She just has an extremely stylized design combining asian pop culture beauty standards of a thin, narrow face with big anime eyes.

All Asian girls want to look like that now; if surgery doesn't work, filters do the rest.

For example, look at this list:

erererere.jpg

Last edited:

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
She just has an extremely stylized design combining asian pop culture beauty standards of a thin, narrow face with big anime eyes.

All Asian girls want to look like that now; if surgery doesn't work, filters do the rest.

For example, look at this list:

View attachment 1813480
Ummm... as per my knowledge, Eastern most parts of Asia has a genetic Morphology, due to the Geographical And climate conditions, Mother Earth does the Facial Surgery of these folks. these gals have big eyes because if you notice in real they have sami closed or Half opening eye lashes... (which you are correct) once they get the surgery done, their eyes become irrationally bigger than their faces are, and they look different like aliens

something same goes with African Males...Big Penis sizes,
Latin females Big Breasts,
Aftican Females Big Hips,
Different races different type of body features.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Christin Eleven

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
Ummm... as per my knowledge, Eastern most parts of Asia has a genetic Morphology, due to the Geographical And climate conditions, Mother Earth does the Facial Surgery of these folks. these gals have big eyes because if you notice in real they have sami closed or Half opening eye lashes... (which you are correct) once they get the surgery done, their eyes become irrationally bigger than their faces are, and they look different like aliens

something same goes with African Males...Big Penis sizes,
Latin females Big Breasts,
Aftican Females Big Hips,
Different races different type of body features.
russians full package

Daew

May 16, 2020
Alright, any more suggestions for gameplay or better interfaces? I'll be explaining it all to him due to the language barriers in one big group.
One of the biggest gameplay gripes I have with Nanocrisis, HoTB and HoTM is the homogeneity of areas/levels. All the stages (virtual training area in HoTB excepted) are horizontal straight lines where you dash left and right.

Inui could add layers to the gameplay by including platforms, sloped terrain, stairs, water, etc.

Examples:
There are bats on X stage, an option is to have stage X be a dark cave where you can only see a portion around the MC and having to progress deeper downwards into the cave.
Area Y has bugs and flies, it could be a swamp with water to your knees that impede (quick) movement.
Area Z has humans. It's a city and hostile humans are scattered through buildings on different floors. Pressing 'up' at stairs allows you to move a floor upwards and pressing down lets you go a floor down. Some improvised bridges built to interconnect buildings on certain floors. Key-cards which are required, elevators that are broken or working. The kind of generic elements such stages are made of.

There are many scenarios one can introduce for varieties sake.
Programmatically this all is a lot of work, but I think the concept is worth exploring because the gameplay becomes more intricate as a result.

I will still enjoy the game regardless of what happens in the end

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
i've always thought these models look a little outdatedly ugly sometimes
a little, sometimes they look very cute, like rena detransformed and maki and the other girl in blue
but i mean it's a style carried since nanocrisis days lmao it's old
hahahaha

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes