sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
Sorry for the wait.
Here is the July 2024 update.

Only one erotic scene has been added this time.
Continuing from the previous game, we added a scene for when you lose the battle against Nezon.

Another addition we made was the implementation of a gallery room.

1722358640613.png

Although many people have been hoping for this feature, we have been prioritizing the creation of the game in front of us, so the implementation has been delayed. We
plan to have two types of gallery rooms, "SceneReplay" and "BattleSimulator", but only "SceneReplay" will be implemented at this time.
We would like to implement "BattleSimulator" when we have time.

Now, as for future development, I would like to add some hunting stages before making the final stage.
As expected, only three stages are too few.
After that, I will move on to making the final stage.
It will take some time to complete, but please bear with me if you are interested.

Update:

Part 1:
Part 2:
Part 3:
Part 4:
Save:

Mirrors:

Last edited:

halo17

Jun 5, 2017
For the gallery fans. 100% unlock. Put it in the save folder
Fortunately pretty simple in the future in case of new scenes edit GalleryData.xml (probably should create a new because of the new records) and change all false to true. "<boolean>false</boolean>" -> "<boolean>true</boolean>"
First to create the file you should probably encounter at least one scene

Edit:

For uncensor and cheats I still recommend the plugins which was posted a few times in this thread.
1. Unzip BepInEx_x64_5.4.21.0.zip to the game root folder where the exe is.
2. Run the game. (this load the bepinex and create the folders)
3. Put HotM_cheats.dll into gamerootfolder\BepInEx\plugins\
4. Lunch the game again. Uncensor installed

Freezing text at certain points of story. Run the game in Japan mode with Locale Remulator.
Language settings in the game can stay in english

Last edited:

DaiReth

Oct 14, 2021
Ok, I figured out how to get all the scenes, except the one, where Rena gets a cunnilingus and gets raped against the wall by the slum thug....anyone knows?

Reactions: trester123

egaskrad

Jul 9, 2020
After I have defeated the three zombies which I think is the latest update, I found a zombie again in the Slum area. Purposefully getting infected got rid of the old infection Gauza. Is there anyway to keep both? I really like the zombie infection too.

Reactions: trester123

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
Sorry for the wait.
Here is the July 2024 update.

Only one erotic scene has been added this time.
Continuing from the previous game, we added a scene for when you lose the battle against Nezon.

Another addition we made was the implementation of a gallery room.

View attachment 3882929

Although many people have been hoping for this feature, we have been prioritizing the creation of the game in front of us, so the implementation has been delayed. We
plan to have two types of gallery rooms, "SceneReplay" and "BattleSimulator", but only "SceneReplay" will be implemented at this time.
We would like to implement "BattleSimulator" when we have time.

Now, as for future development, I would like to add some hunting stages before making the final stage.
As expected, only three stages are too few.
After that, I will move on to making the final stage.
It will take some time to complete, but please bear with me if you are interested.

Update: Pixeldrain

Part 1: Pixeldrain
Part 2: Pixeldrain
Part 3: Pixeldrain
Part 4: Pixeldrain
Save: Pixeldrain

Mirrors:

Mega
I was wondering on how/why Inui thought it'd be about another year before the game is finished since he was putting the final piece of the game together, but now it makes more sense.

He'll be injecting (using the term loosely) filler (ie: extra hunting stages) into the game and then circle back around to making the final stage and then [seemingly] wash his hands of both this and game development in general.

Dombarov

Nov 14, 2020
The last update is just imba!
Inui did a great job making Nezon transparent. He seems to listen to our wishes.
I was, of course, expecting longer sex... but considering Inui's health, the fact that he continues to make this game at all is already heroism. Literally.
I recently read his Twitter, he calls games ideal, which in terms of graphics and animation are only suitable for five-year-olds. For some unknown reason, these games contain sexual content.
Moreover, he expressed dissatisfaction with the fact that he did too many sex scenes in HOTM. Adult games are valuable because there is a lot of sex and not much of anything else. This is normal, this is how it should be. Games where you have to defeat Van Damme and waste an hour and a half of your life to get a drop of sexual content are disgusting.
Dear Inui, please continue to develop such video games. As a developer, you don't realize how beautiful your creations are. You don't realize how much you surpass others in terms of graphics, animation, drawing style, imagination and hard work. 90% of other games, compared to HOTM and HOTB, are jackal crap.
You are the only one I know who releases updates every month. Don't hesitate to rest, take care of yourself and don't stop developing games.
Thank you very much!
f9account

(Thank you for passing on messages for Inui.)

Last edited:

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
The last update is just imba!
Inui did a great job making Nezon transparent. He seems to listen to our wishes.
I was, of course, expecting longer sex... but considering Inui's health, the fact that he continues to make this game at all is already heroism. Literally.
I recently read his Twitter, he calls games ideal, which in terms of graphics and animation are only suitable for five-year-olds. For some unknown reason, these games contain sexual content.
Moreover, he expressed dissatisfaction with the fact that he did too many sex scenes in HOTM. Adult games are valuable because there is a lot of sex and not much of anything else. This is normal, this is how it should be. Games where you have to defeat Van Damme and waste an hour and a half of your life to get a drop of sexual content are disgusting.
Dear Inui, please continue to develop such video games. As a developer, you don't realize how beautiful your creations are. You don't realize how much you surpass others in terms of graphics, animation, drawing style, imagination and hard work. 90% of other games, compared to HOTM and HOTB, are jackal crap.
You are the only one I know who releases updates every month. Don't hesitate to rest, take care of yourself and don't stop developing games.
Thank you very much!
f9account

(Thank you for passing on messages for Inui.)
Someone pass this one to Inui too!

:confused:

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes