4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
huntamann the "death" cheat weapon is ridiculously weak. Why does it only deal 50HP damage? it is a very small amount. I understand why it is single target as some fights are puzzle bosses which you would lose if you defeated all the adds. But the dmg output is way too low.

Using mainhand dagger, offhand dagger, and +99 dex from cheat books I deal 110 damage per round with normal attack, more than twice as much damage as the "death" cheat. Also kinda weird to call it death when it isn't
Using a witch grimoir spell 120 damage

Even without cheating there are regular attacks that can deal more.

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Alright. so I restarted the game at v0.24 and this time I used cheats. It was a blast! I had lots of fun.
I blasted through combat with cheats. I could alter my alignment at will so no need to worry about railroading choices.
5/5 stars for cheaters

redraw

Apr 6, 2019
Every so often this thread pops and I check, but the screenshots always put me in mind of those Annalee Christmas dolls.

1634369210525.png

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
Zombie girl romance options before halloween? I was like the necronomicon makes her the slave of whomever holds it... Well damn, I hope I can steal that back for my own fun later :LOL:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Losing karma isn't that big of deal its max out at 10 on each side (-10 for evil), but I was thinking of changing that one to only lose karma if she did not like it instead. We will see.
Is it possible to do the shy girl quest without losing karma? Or in the end it doesn't change?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Is it possible to do the shy girl quest without losing karma? Or in the end it doesn't change?
i highly recommend you cheat on karma.
anyways, no there is no way to get her without losing karma.

Swing-girl:
if you want best ending you will need to:
a. make sure you do her before robbing the mansion. this will make the robbing mission more challenging but far more rewarding
b. save scum it until you learn how to please her and get her to 5 hearts by the 3rd day
c. visit her room while robbing the mansion, get her invite and come back later to claim her a second time

i noticed a good pattern to follow is to start from the top and go down, cutting the top off each time
etc

Last edited:
Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
i highly recommend you cheat on karma.
anyways, no there is no way to get her without losing karma.

btw you i noticed a good pattern to follow is to start from the top and go down, cutting the top off each time
etc

if you want best ending you will need to:
a. make sure you do her before robbing the mansion. this will make the robbing mission more challenging but far more rewarding
b. save scum it until you learn how to please her and get her to 5 hearts by the 3rd day
c. visit her room while robbing the mansion, get her invite and come back later to claim her a second time
Actually, I already did that part (I ignored the girl). Unless that can be done without losing karma, I don't think I will repeat it.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Actually, I already did that part (I ignored the girl). Unless that can be done without losing karma, I don't think I will repeat it.
you are really missing out.
also you only lose 3 karma from the entire thing.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Then cheat three karma back using the RpgMakerSaveEdit or give yourself 3 more karma points so when you lose the 3 you'll still have your original karma points.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Then cheat three karma back using the RpgMakerSaveEdit or give yourself 3 more karma points so when you lose the 3 you'll still have your original karma points.
I want to play without losing karma. Whether or not I can get it back isn't important to me.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes