SwoodNerd123

Apr 6, 2023
here is my unofficial android port of House Arrest v2.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 29.05.2019 (bugfix)
Booo. I tried like 10 to 20 time downloading the game from mega . And it always block at 80% can u add another link please ?

Suslik575151

Jan 28, 2022
Holy shit, I don't mean to sound like I hate all the new stuff, but this game from 2017 is a fucking hidden gem. One of the best written games I've ever encountered. They don't make'em like that any more.

Edit: And yes, I unironically think Adam Sandler is the fucking goat.

Reactions: fiuojui

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
I remember playing this game 3 years ago, but the beginning is not the same. Officially uncensored, is the girl the MC's niece? I remember that before they didn't have any family relationship. She was sent by a friend who recommended her to work in that house

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 2.0 + Cheat by D.S.-sama

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 582 MB

Come find me on Discord:

Reactions: baifern.nayed

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
when i look at this i am getting "Evil Never Dies" vibes. yet not the same devs according to the home page.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
How many point of cooking, cleaning and knowledge does I need to reach to promote alana the 2nd time? I Think I read it was about 50 each, and I'm there, but I still can't promote her?
Is there any 2nd promotion to pass for Alana?
Btw, I loved playing at Solvalley School. One of the funiest games I've played. Hats off to the developers who deserve a medal for some of the most entertaining games. I hope to see more of his work in the future

Edit: Ok I get it

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 52 Votes