hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Wow! The rendering is absolutely gorgeous, amongst the best that I've seen in ANY of these games. I just wish they had been used for a better story.

I really wished that Alanna would lighten up a bit. Geesh, she got pissed off at EVERYBODY. At times her constant crabbing and scowling threatened to turn me off entirely.

My biggest problem was that I could never get the Enthusiasm Stat to go up, so it ran out before the story was concluded and I never get the "Alanna Stays" ending. I really think it should have gone up occasionally, or at least NOT continue to go down during Alanna's Holidays. Can I control it with the Cheat?

BTW, thank you for pubic hair and the Lesbian scenes, especially the Tribbing. It's just a pity that there are no scenes wth Erika and Alanna tribbing or Erika using a strap-on on the kid.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
How do I get the alternate endings, I see fragments of the other girls' endings in the replay gallery, but in the game I only got Alanna's ending, can I get the others or just the ones in the gallery?

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Ive been enjoying this little game and reached a point where I seem to be stuck in the guest room with Lina and Maria. The day just repeats continually locked to this room. I also noticed in the gallery the 4 Ending Fragments are still outstanding.
Have I messed up somewhere?

Reactions: jxd

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Realy impressed by ths, but I got a couple questions.

1. I'm
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. If you were to make a logical guess, how long is this game (in terms of hours) if you use the cheat mod?

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Hi, can anyone tell me if this game is worth playing? Tags mention multiple endings but I don't see a walkthrough. Some other posts have mentioned there's NTR against the MC, but no tag for that either. Can anyone clarify or point me towards a walkthrough?
Definitely worth playing imo, but use the mod otherwise it's grindy. It's a wacky sex romp, like all of this devs games everyone is horny and foul mouthed, but it's always played for a laugh. This game has some really sweet moments too and a sweet, or bittersweet depending on your choice, ending. As far as NTR, there isn't any but people here call anything without the MC NTR. The girls are all horny and do lots of stuff with each other and that includes the main LI having sex with other girls without the MC around, but it's not NTR, she isn't getting stolen from the MC, it's just a big horny happy fuck fest.
oh and there are two main endings and you don't really need a walkthrough If you use the mod and get enough points with the main LI after a certain number of days you make a choice that determines your ending. I think if you don't use the walkthrough it's possible to be forced into an ending if you don't have enough points with the main LI

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Idk if this was asked before, but, why the hell Alanna would waste really powerful drugs on Bianca so she ends up fucking Joel instead of devising a situation where she could use these drugs on Joel and get away with that with little to no consequences?

Edit: Oh fuck, TK already told me the answer before, his characters are stupid. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, they're and that creates so much funny moments LOL

Sab Gabiru

Sep 17, 2022
how to get Cammy bed scene? I try Bianca fragment lead to just a recording pic & sandbox it only water tab scene. Pls help....

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
hello can someone update download link.. for Win/linux seem only Mega work but slow..

PinkDaizy

May 6, 2023
Wow. Smart way to avoid having to put "NTR" in the tags. This is brilliant.

The deal with this game is that technically, uncle Joel is the MC. However, for all intents and purposes, Alanna is the actual MC, and she's getting cucked left and right by her uncle.

Hats off to you, sir dev. You managed to release an NTR-filled game, but the NTR tag can't be used due to a technicality. Just brilliant :D

• Angry
Reactions: strenif

PinkDaizy

May 6, 2023
I made a mod for this that improves the incest, making Alanna the MC's actual niece. I posted it in the mods section How do I get this added to the OP?

(Yes, I know that Alanna was Erika's adopted daughter in TK8000's other game, Solvaley School, so this relationship change is not actually canon.)

4.10 star(s) 52 Votes