chaque

Jan 24, 2019
I'm stuck at story Lin and Maria, event 26/27. After the it becomes 25/27 if i choose Lin or Maria scene again

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
1.png
TK 8000 posted
What am I doing now
Hi!

Right now I'm finishing the last House Arrest update. It will feature three new sandbox mode scenes, including Alanna's true ending.

It's of the utmost importance for me to finish this now because the fact that I had three projects destroyed my productivity. The problem is the stress it generates: when I am working on one of the projects and I begin to realize that I will need more time than I imagined, I begin to worry about the delay that this will generate in the other two projects and the disappointment that this will cause in some patrons. I can't handle it well and I get extremely stressed, which makes my job painful and slow.

I've been thinking recently why my productivity has dropped so much, even though I have a place to work privately, and I think that's the most rational explanation. It's because of this fact that I decided to make the last update to House Arrest even without adding all the possible combinations in sandbox mode.

On the other projects, I've been using part of the beginning of this month to create some new images/animations for Solvalley. The new update is also getting ready this month and will focus on the storyline of Sarah and her mother.

I also need to fix the "sex gallery" of the HS Tutor, which for the moment only has Zoe's scenes. I want to do a patch fixing this soon. It will also contain two new night scenes with Mila.

Bye!

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
@TK8000 can we get an Android version for solvalley school 0.14
Hello, I do not have time currently to dedicate myself to an Android version. Usually in games made in Renpy you only need to click a button and this is done automatically, but Solvalley has some types of files that are not compatible (.avi) besides the focus_mask function used in the maps.

My goal now is to reduce the amount of projects I have in order to create larger and more frequent updates. So I will give preference only to the most critical things.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not rly necessary. few things aren't straightforward but for those this thread has solutions.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
TK 8000 posted
About the House Arrest update that will be available soon​
1.png

Hi!

I finally finished the new version of House Arrest. The next update is very small, has only 3 scenes, and will serve for me to officially determine that the game has come to an end.

Although I liked this game, it had become a big problem for me recently. I could not work right in sandbox mode because I saw no more reason to go on telling Alanna's story. It was very difficult to find inspiration and create something that I consider fun. Because of this, I took almost as much time to create this update with 3 new scenes as I took to create the entire Solvalley update!

Now with the end of this project I will have much more time to devote myself to Solvalley and HS Tutor.

For those who like Alanna, she'll still be taking part in some Solvalley School scenes. It will be much easier to create these scenes because Solvalley's story takes place before House Arrest, so Alanna is still a bitch girl who lives with her colleague in the college dorm and is free to have unbridled sex.

Note: I need to review the last scenes, make corrections, etc., so I don't know how long it will take for me to put downloads links here at Patreon (It's probably going to be today.).

Upcoming releases:
30th, May: HS Tutor (more information coming soon)

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
TK 8000 posted
Writing something while uploading House Arrest ...

Hey!

Finally I'll upload the latest version of House Arrest. It's a short version with only three scenes. It will be the last version of the game that I will make available here at Patreon!

The project that saved my Patreon

As my oldest patrons must remember, I invented House Arrest as a way to justify a higher tier in my Patreon ($ 6). That's because I did not have enough support back then and I was running a serious risk of having to quit everything. House Arrest was the project I did to save Solvalley and I was successful at it.

In addition, House Arrest turned out to be a fun game. Some of it's proposals didn't work at all (Alanna's training, for example), but some characters ended up getting interesting, like Alanna herself, a useless and unscrupulous little redhead who ends up taking a redemptive course during her interaction with Joel.

The first images and animations are still low quality (but superior to the first images and animations of Solvalley) but the whole sandbox mode was already done with "modern graphics", much more enjoyable.

Learning from mistakes

Unfortunately, not everything was a marvel in the development of House Arrest. When I finished the main story, my idea was to just do Alanna's "good ending" and that's it. But I ended up expanding the game with "sandbox mode".

The problem is that at one point I did not see any reason to do the sandbox scenes and work at House Arrest started getting painful for me. In addition, this game began to delay the other projects (Solvalley and HS Tutor).

The last scenes of House Arrest were the most difficult because of a total creative blockage that I had. The thing came to such a critical point that I got to spend more than 6 hours to write about 10 lines of text. In fact, it took me longer to do these three short scenes than to do the entire Solvalley School update!

To be honest, the "ending scene" I did for Alanna in the update I'm going to post soon did not please me. I didn't find it a decent end to the character that is special for me. However, I know I couldn't afford to spend another day working in this game. In fact, I spent the last three days to be able to review the texts, which I would normally do in 3 hours!

End of stress, better conditions to come

Now with just two projects I will have much more peace of mind and the quality of my life and my work will improve a lot. I'm excited to finally go back to HS Tutor and do the night scenes with Mila and make progress with the other characters.

Things are going to be much better going forward! And I will never work on 3 projects simultaneously again. In fact, as soon as Solvalley comes to an end, in a few months, I'll dedicate 100% to HS Tutor until I finish this game as well. If I decide to continue making games after HS Tutor, I will always work on a single project.

As soon as the upload of the files is completed, I will post the links to download here on my Patreon.

Bye!

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
I tried searching but couldn't find definitive answers.
Is there a patch to restore the original relationships or not? I think the dev said he was going to do it 'later', but I'm not sure if it happened (I can't find it). Wish search could sort by date.

Reactions: Paprika

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of House Arrest v2.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 29.05.2019 (bugfix)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 52 Votes