3.80 star(s) 97 Votes

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Megaextreme sarcasm-o-meter is going wild
I appreciate your extremely helpful comment. I'm happy it pleased you. It just doesn't help me. I would hardly have made the request if I hadn't needed help. So thanks again.

(n) :sick: :sick: :sick: :(

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I appreciate your extremely helpful comment. I'm happy it pleased you. It just doesn't help me. I would hardly have made the request if I hadn't needed help. So thanks again.

Dude, the entire game can be finished within 1 hour. There's no split path, no choices and barely anything to do. You don't need a walkthrough ........

byzurs

Aug 6, 2021

If you don't want to play the game search for a save (there are plenty in this thread) and explore using that

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

Beta 0.12 Progress.png

Progress Report | Update This Month!

Hey everyone!

Today's update is a pretty brief one but I just wanted to keep people up to date with the general progress of the update.

== Release Date/Widow ==

The exact release date is still undetermined but I do know I want to have the update released by the end of this month. So that final week of February is pretty likely.

As cool and fitting as a Valentine's Day release would be, I don't think that will be possible. So let's all agree to push the holiday back by a couple weeks this year ;)

== Spring Update ==

Looking forward to the next update, I think it will be a seasonal event!

The artist for House Chores is currently on vacation and while art is still on schedule, I want to make sure they have enough room to breathe when returning. A shorter seasonal update that doesn't require a ton of new art assets should be a good way to accomplish that while still keeping updates rolling at a steady pace for players to enjoy!

Why am I telling you all of this? Because otherwise this progress report is incredibly short and boring! But also, I want people to know that the amount of content per update may vary to keep things moving smoothly.

I hope you don't mind this little detour. It's still in early planning but I have some fun ideas I'm considering for the theme!

=====

That's everything for this progress report. Keep your eyes peeled for some more NSFW teasers as well as an official release date announcement soon.

Thank you all so much for playing and supporting House Chores!

Pyotr1745

Apr 18, 2020
Anyone knows where the folder is for the android port? I need to find it to put my PC's gameplay save file

3.80 star(s) 97 Votes