3.80 star(s) 97 Votes

Ika2k

Jan 26, 2022
You guys can complain about the update all you want, but the dev won't hear you because the pile of cash he is sitting on is so tall your weak insignificant voices can't reach.

This is the 4th game he has in active concurrent development.

All four have separate contracted artists, while he manages the projects and is involved in the plot and dialogue, and probably does at least some of the development.

Meanwhile he takes in nearly $20K/month just from patreon.
Take away taxes and platform fees, that's still $15K. I'll be generous and say that the artists an other support staff are getting $5K of that between them a month.

I don't begrudge the dev any of the benefits of this situation - he's cracked the code, found the secret of life. No-one forces the public to throw money his way.

If he can keep the patrons happy even with just tiny update releases like this once every few months, good job!

It's probably even a net-positive from a marketing perspective, because it bumps the game up to the top of the "new updates" list for even more visibility.

you are right, he is still a cunt

• Angry
Reactions: osanaiko

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
you are right, he is still a cunt
It's the exact opposite actually, all I see is a heaving pile of bitchbois who are whining that they won't get more free stuff as soon as they want. Freeloaders don't get to complain about release size or timing. Paying supporters can, but they should vote with their wallet if they are that upset.

Last edited:
Jul 2, 2022
wish there was an update that made it so u can pound Linda in the morning when she gets in the way of the game because her booty turns on the mc so much.
its would be cool.
I've been thinking this for years.

It's literally what the entire game is based on. Like, c'mon Siren...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DangerousLlama

Oct 10, 2018
I've been thinking this for years.

It's literally what the entire game is based on. Like, c'mon Siren...
Criminal that I can only like this post once :LOL:

That aside, I'm very much looking forward to the future updates of this game. This is absolutely hitting all the right notes that another game I really enjoyed did (namely Insexual Awakening) and then some with the numerous animations it has so far. Especially a big fan of the scenes like

So yeah, keep up the great work dev team (y)

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
So is the 0.19 the last version? I mean there's not much left unless there's Anal, threesome or harem left to come (lol).
I mean it's a nice easy game and the graphics are great but when you can have sex with them in multiple places at multiple times, I'm thinking that's it.
Is there something with the back yard/swimming pool?
I just had the Christmas, Easter and Valencia(golden apple) bits, so I assume I've done everything!?
Hey, how many times can you go 'another round' with Lindo bent over the dishes (done it 8 or more times without and end)? She started saying her legs were aching, but then just takes it over and over. I feel sorry for the MC actually as he's on his toes all the time just to reach.

PS. I just finished that and went back to have a poke around and Linda changed into some yellow shorts. Is there a list of possible actions with each of the women/girls?

Last edited:

Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017
So is the 0.19 the last version? I mean there's not much left unless there's Anal, threesome or harem left to come (lol).
I mean it's a nice easy game and the graphics are great but when you can have sex with them in multiple places at multiple times, I'm thinking that's it.
Is there something with the back yard/swimming pool?
I just had the Christmas, Easter and Valencia(golden apple) bits, so I assume I've done everything!?
Hey, how many times can you go 'another round' with Lindo bent over the dishes (done it 8 or more times without and end)? She started saying her legs were aching, but then just takes it over and over. I feel sorry for the MC actually as he's on his toes all the time just to reach.

PS. I just finished that and went back to have a poke around and Linda changed into some yellow shorts. Is there a list of possible actions with each of the women/girls?
I think theres still some stuff left to do, correct me if Im wrong but im pretty sure the sister´s story cut off right when MC and her got caught by mom, and since a threesome with mom and aunt is possible I assume mom/sister is also in the works, maybe even Sister/Aunt

Unless you meant the last stuff to do IN version 0.19 in which case I think yes

3.80 star(s) 97 Votes